2ㅣEvangeline

march 2 2019

The first day of spring has officially started. Still, the weather was still pretty cold and they are expecting 4 inches of snow tomorrow. I really hope the snow won't stay for a long time, i really want to lay down in the burning sun and get a tan. I really can't wait till summer, but first i really want to get the typical summer body and a nice tan.

I woke up around 06:48 am. The birds' whistles woke me up so early on my day off from work. I work at my grandmother's flower shop. Before my boyfriend 'Tobias' goes to work, he drops me off at my grandmother's flower shop and once he's free, he picks me up again so we can get home safely together. How sweet, isn't it?

This weekend, they are revamping the building. Hey will repaint the walls, ceilings, get new floors and deep clean everything for the upcoming flower season (In winter, people buy less flowers than in spring or summer.) It's gonna turn out amazing! I'm very excited about it and i can't wait to see it already.

I went out of the bed carefully, trying not to wake up Tobias since i really wanted to suprise him with banana pancakes as breakfast. He really loves my banana pancakes, Tobias is always craving for them. It doesn't even matter what time it is. Tobias absolutely loves them.

I grabbed a bowl, eggs, milk, sugar, bananas and flour, then i cut the bananas and mixed (very carefully, still trying to not wake him up) all the ingredients till the batter looked nice and smooth yet still with small banana chunks, exactly how i wanted it. I honestly always eyeball my recipes, so sadly i don't have a recipe for you.
I grabbed a little bit of butter and dropped it in the cooking pan so the pancakes won't stick to the cooking pan. I always do 3 small pancakes in one cooking pan at a time because baking pancakes can take such a long time.

After a few minutes i could feel someone big hugging my back with a deep, raspy voice. "Goodmorning my doll, is my little girl making me my favorite food again hm?" He leaves a peck on my head.

His voice was extremely deep, you could hear that he was only half awake. I nodded my head softly and responded with "Goodmorning my king, i wanted to suprise you with your favorite food~ Did you sleep well?" I turned around to look at him and plant a kiss on his lips.

"Ah baby, i slept very well. Hey, do you want to go shopping today? I will pay for your clothes"

I squealed out of excitement, i have really been craving to get new clothes. The ones i got aren't comfortable at all, Tobias always picks my clothes but this time i hope he will be more open to listen to my opinion...

"Yes i'd love to! But first eat your banana pancakes." I hugged him closely before I put a couple of banana pancakes on his plate and lays it down on the dining table. My stomach was growling because I was so hungry. I turned the pancakes and after that I got myself a stack with banana pancakes as well while Tobias was already enjoying his own.

I sat down across Tobias and watches him snatch one of my biggest pancakes. "Hey-" I looked at him, feeling a little disappointed.

"You wanted a summer body, right? You shouldn't eat so much then" He chuckled and ate the pancake he stole from me.

"Hey-ya!" I responded. "I already gave you the best looking pancakes and now you're stealing my pancakes too, so mean." I let out an angry huff before I ate the rest of my banana pancakes.