嗯好 Uhgood 2

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan's (bts) kim namjoon or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot.

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @sombreboy on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore the errors throughout the story.

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦smut babyboy/good boy kinkBDSM creampiesounding

▦★Warnings★▦
smut
babyboy/good boy kink
BDSM
creampie
sounding

"show daddy how good you can be for him"

The short, sweet moment didn't last for very long however, as Namjoon grew greedier from the way your fleshy walls closed in on him

The short, sweet moment didn't last for very long however, as Namjoon grew greedier from the way your fleshy walls closed in on him. Even after being with you for so long, Namjoon felt himself throbbing from the expressions you'd make as he thrusted into you.

''More, more, daddy please..'' You cry out breathily, fighting the restraints that are tightly holding your wrists together, a layer of sweat glistening on your torso. You audibly gasp when a particularly hard thrust smacked against your ass.

Your incoherent pleads turned into slurry words with every thrust, Namjoon finally began to give you what you wanted. Faster, harder, more, he slammed his cock into you, low grunts slipping past his teeth.

''Squeezing my cock so tight, fuck...'' Namjoon's mouth hung open, eyes never wavering from yours as he dug his blunt nails into the skin of your thighs, pressing your knees harder against your chest to allow him to reach even deeper, ''Tell me how it feels, babyboy.''

''S-so good, shit, so good... 'm gonna cum, please don't stop...!'' You rambled, head snapping from side to side with your eyes screwed shut. It was overwhelming, how good it felt every single time Namjoon's cock rubbed and prodded your insides, the lewd, slick sounds of his length being only half way pulled out before he slammed right back in, skin smacking together harder and harder as he grew greedy for your shameless moans.

"I'm gonna cum– Joonie, I'm-- I won't be able to hold it.." Your words broke into a moan when Namjoon reached down to engulf your needy cock in his tight grasp, mercilessly pumping it from the very start.

"Gonna cum too, fill your perfect little ass. That's your reward for being such a good boy, making me feel so fuckin' good.." Namjoon let your slip of using his nickname pass, because he felt his orgasm building up so quickly that nothing else mattered, it was too good, sloppily fucking into you while simultaneously jerking you off. Both of you were moaning, grunting, sweaty messes by now, indulged in the moment of simply feeling, not thinking.

Namjoon let go of your cock the second you came, pathetically throbbing untouched as hot ropes of white pooled at your stomach. A throaty moan erupted from your chest, the sensation so intense when your boyfriend kept driving his cock into you as deep as physically possible.

''Fuck yes, so pretty when you cum, such a good boy–'' Namjoon praised between grunts, hovering above you as he placed his palms adjacent to your head, sweat dripping from his temples. The rhythm in his hips was irregular at this point, no care for keeping a steady pace, but instead to indulge in the pleasure of just fucking you.
A few rough thrusts later, you gasp when Namjoon's cock throbbed heavily inside of you, feeling the hot gushes of cum coating your insides. You deliberately clench around him, drawing a broken moan from Namjoon as he slows down his stuttering hips.

''Ah, puppy, you feel fantastic.'' Namjoon breathed out, leaning down to kiss you softly, still slowly rocking his hips back and forth to ensure he's given you every single drop of his cum.
He pulls back to look at you, his soft dimpled smile growing when you mirrored his expression of joy. He inched closer, stealing another kiss from you before he gets up to untie you.

''What do you say now, baby?'' Namjoon coyly asked as he put away the ropes, crawling into bed next to you to embrace his little good boy in his arms.

''Thank you.'' You scrunch your nose in a small smile, cuddling up against his clammy chest, listening to his still racing heart.

''Thank youuu, what?'' He pouted.

''Joonie.''

''Ddaeng.'' Namjoon sighed, ''I wish you'd call me daddy more.''

''Never outside of this room.''

''One day.'' Namjoon chuckled, pressing a kiss against your sweaty temple.

''Oooor not.'' You countered.

''One day.'' He repeated with confidence, squeezing his arms around you tighter.

As always, they both knew Namjoon always got what he wanted eventually.

It was just a matter of patience.