Matilda

After another delicious dinner they walked to the Shubert Theatre. It was even more beautiful than Kate had imagined and she stood staring for a while before Tom moved her forward to find Tim. He put his arms out to meet them as the walked toward the stage doors. "Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what?" He said gesturing the the front of the theatre. "Good to see you again, Tom"
Tom introduced Kate and she tried to contain her excitement. "I'm a big fan of yours, Tim. I can't wait to see the show."
"I'd love to hear what you think," he said. "Come and grab me at the end if you don't have to rush back. Tom has my number." He handed them their tickets. "Just go to the desk in the foyer and they'll look after you. I have to run."
"Thanks again for this Tim, I really appreciate it." Tom said, patting him on the back.
The foyer was just as beautiful as the outside, so ornate and so many details to take in. Tom kept hold of her hand, not rushing her. They were ushered to their seats and when they went up a small staircase Kate realised where they were going. "No way. You're kidding?" She looked at Tom, her mouth gaping.
He smiled down at her and shrugged. "Tim insisted," he said innocently.
They head the right box to themselves and it gave them the most wonderful view for the show. Kate hadn't noticed the ice bucket until Tom was filling her glass. "Tom, this is just... beautiful doesn't even begin to cover it. I feel like I need to pinch myself and wake up."
"It is," he said brushing a stray hair out of her face. "But the most beautiful thing here is you." She rolled her eyes a little and he tilted her chin up, planting a lingering kiss on her lips. The lights dimmed.
The show was amazing, as Kate had expected it would be. Tom had a hand touching Kate the entire time, either intertwined with hers or resting on her leg and back. Each time his fingers moved she got goosebumps. She had worn the mauve dress she had bought for Zachary's party in San Diego and left her hair down and straight. The theatre was lovely and warm, her short coat tucked away in the foyer.
At the end of the show Tom called Tim and he came out to meet them. Kate congratulated him, the show and the music were fantastic. "You should be really proud," she said.
"Thank you, I am actually. I have to pinch myself every day to make sure it's real!"
They thanked him again and said goodbye, sliding in to the back seat of the car waiting for them.
"You're spoiling me," she said softly to Tom on their way back to the hotel.
"Yes, I am. And I'm enjoying it," he smiled down at her and then frowned a little. "Is it too much? Because if it makes you uncomfortable I can tone it down. I just... I love surprising you. I love the look of awe on your face, the way your eyes light up. But if it's too much just say so."
"It's not too much as long as you're enjoying it and it's what you want," she said, kissing his mouth and putting a hand on his neck. "It's wish I could do the same for you though."
He looked in to her eyes. "You do, darling. You just don't see it." The car stopped and they went to their suite together.
The lights had already been dimmed, there was only a soft glow surrounding them, and the lights of New York shone in through the window. Kate went to the bed and kicked off her shoes. "Could you unzip me?" Tom stifled a chuckle and finished removing his shoes before going to her and pulling her up. He unzipped her dress slowly, letting his fingers trail down her spine and planting kisses as he slid the dress off her shoulders on to the floor. Turning to face him, Kate met his lips and tongue eagerly with hers while unbuttoning his shirt and shedding it from his shoulders. Trailing her fingertips lightly down his abdomen she unbuckled his belt and removed his black pants and jocks and he stepped out of them, pulling her with him toward the bed. He lay her down gently and admired her pale blue bra and panties as he unclasped her, freeing her breasts. She moaned and arched her back as he kissed down her neck and pinched her nipples lightly, pressing his erection in to her. Tom continued kissing down to her breasts, sucking and biting, licking down her stomach and hooking his finger in to her panties, dragging them down off her feet. His fingertips trailed slowly up her leg to her inner thigh, teasing just below her entrance and spreading her legs. He circled her navel slowly with his tongue while exploring her with his fingers, sliding two inside her while he kissed back up to her breast. She moaned and moved her hips against his fingers, urging him on. Kate reached down to his erection and stroked firmly, he pressed in to her hip and groaned around her nipple. He removed his hand and she whimpered, wondering what he was doing. He suddenly flipped them both over so Kate was on top, his shaft still in her hand. "My beautiful Kate," he said, locking his blue eyes with hers and kneading her breast. "Make love to me."
She kissed him hungrily, her tongue immediately searching for his. His hand moved down to stroke her clit with a firm hand, making her breath catch in her throat. She could feel the tension building inside her already. Straddling his thighs, she gently kneaded his balls while rolling a condom down his hard shaft. Moving up to his hips she kissed his chest, biting down on his nipple and she slid all the way down on his shaft, making him cry out. Kate moved back up slowly, circling her hips before lowering herself on to him again, and again, and again. She kept her pace, varying how much of him she took inside and grinding down on him slowly. Tom's breathing increased and when he pushed his thumb against her clit she knew he was getting close. She quickened her thrusts, taking his whole shaft again and again until she shuddered and convulsed around him. She moved herself back up so only the tip was inside her and then lowered herself quickly down on to him, making him spasm and fire inside her. She collapsed down on top of him, breathing heavily on his chest and feeling his heart race. When he heard her starting to fall asleep her withdrew from her momentarily and she lay her head back on his chest, their legs and hands intertwined.