飘忽不定 Ethereally Evanescent 2

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan jimin or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @papillonsgf on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore grammatical spelling errors

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦blood kinkcreampiesforbidden loveoverstimulation praise kinkswitchesfingering bondage character death

▦★Warnings★▦
blood kink
creampies
forbidden love
overstimulation
praise kink
switches
fingering
bondage
character death

"your an angel"

Unable to think straight, your eyes forlornly traveled from your ex back to the dark wood of the bar counter, shaking your head, "No

Unable to think straight, your eyes forlornly traveled from your ex back to the dark wood of the bar counter, shaking your head, "No." you replied sternly.

"No? Listen, this choice really isn't yours right now. If you're making this decision on what you could've been with my girl, that's just low," he spat right back, his eyes hooded with adrenaline because he wasn't in the mood. You knew to him you were just scum, something he could step on over and over again to constantly remind you of your precious heartbreak.

And you let him.

With a huff, your ex's boyfriend yanked you back from your hood. You were limp like a ragdoll being tossed around. However, he didn't stop there, his hand finding the front of your garment to pull you close to his lips. Those lips, the previous love of your life must be enjoying kissing those instead of yours.

The rheum of intoxication emanating from his breath only triggered the minimal adrenaline you had in you, putting up your defenses as you struggled to move his hand away. With your decreasing strength, the man before you just became stronger and stronger. Was this how it ends? So be it. You were powerless in front of him, as you were to the world.