learning to be a pirate/thank you

It had been 4 days since Lucy joined FairyTail and became a pirate. She learned sword fighting with Erza and Natsu. She learned how to ack like a pirate. She shared a room with Levy, who taught her navigating and they both read books.

that day, some pirates were planing on doing the little joke on Lucy. Its where they make you walk the plank and you swim around.

"hey Lucy", a guy with black hair called out, His name was Gray.

"yeah"

"can you do something for us"

"Of course, whats up"

"theres something in the water you have to see, but you can only see it on the plank"

Lucy started to walk on the plank. She picked up her Big pink dress(shes still wearing)and walked up to the plank.

"i don't see anything"

Soon, she heard laughter and saw a group of the crew start laughing at her.

"what are you guys laughing at"

"have a nice swim"

"W-What!!? B-But I-I can-"

She was cut off by the plank moving and her body shook and

she fell in the water. She was being dragged down and her eyes started closing. But a pair of hands started to grab her.

It was Natsu. He pulled her to the surface and carried her to the deck. Lucy was unconsious and not breathing.

Natsu took out a knife and toar her dress open, revealing a white gown and she started coughing water. She trembled as she held her body for warmth. Natsu carried her to his room and placed her on the bed. He put blankets on her and walked out the door with anger.

'thank you...... Natsu'

then her eyes closed shut.

~sorry its been long and this chapters short~