Chapter 2: "You Make Me Feel This Way" |Dawn(Kyndra) x Mary-Anne|

Dawn's POV

Hello Friends! For those who don't know me, my name is Dawn Schafer, and I am a member and the Alternate Officer of The Babysitter's Club. I currently live with my best friend and almost sister, Mary-Anne. I say almost because our parents just got engaged a few months ago, so nothing is official just yet. But speaking of Mary-Anne, when I first met Mary-Anne, I didn't think I would become friends with her because she was shy and way more Anti-social than I thought she was, but then, we got really close, and that's when I knew that I had fallen in love with her. The problem is Mary-Anne has a boyfriend, Logan Bruno. She was so happy to tell me that their relationship was official, that I didn't have a choice but to be happy for her, even though that's not how I felt. Ever since then, I've been... Jealous of Logan because he took away the one person I truly care about. The funny thing about this entire situation is I don't wanna date Mary-Anne because we're going to be sisters soon, but I would like her to know how I feel, that's why I'm going to plan a Sister's Day for both of us, so I can finally tell her.

Dawn: Hey, Mary-Anne! Your Almost Sister has a Surprise for you!

Mary-Anne: (Slightly Unimpressed) What are you planning today, Dawn?

Mary-Anne doesn't sound as impressed as she used to when I told her that I had a surprise for her. To be fair, I planned something for us every weekend since she and Logan started dating and it always ends up with her inviting Logan, both of them being super Lovey Dovey, and me being the third wheel, or them leaving me to be even more lovey-dovey. Each time Sucked because the result was always me going home to get away from them. *Sad Sighs* If only you knew, Mary-Anne.

Dawn: I'm planning a Sister's Day today! It's gonna be so much fun! First, We'll go to the park, then we can go Shopping, and finally end it off with a movie. How does that sound?

Mary-Anne: Enjoyable.

Dawn: So... Do you wanna do it? It'll be fun, Mary-Anne.

I gave Mary-Anne the Puppiest Puppy Eyes I could possibly give. It's the one thing that I can do that I know she can't resist. She slowly gives in and I smiled.

Mary-Anne: (Laughing) Okay, okay. You win. We'll have a Sister Day.

Dawn: (Excitedly) Yay! This is gonna great! I'm gonna go get ready.

This is happening! My mantra is to never be nervous, but I'm about to tell Mary-Anne, my almost sister, how I've felt about her for 425 days. Yes, I kept count. I'm gonna find a nice outfit to wear. Something that says "first date as friends". I'm glad I took notes from Stacey and Claudia, otherwise, I'd be stuck trying to find my outfit for hours. Besides, I already had an outfit ready for today. Here is my outfit:

 Here is my outfit: