Harry x Cj x Harriette

Okay, I personally accuse bluebxrryhayden for this to excist.
I don't care if he wanted to be tagged but here you have it.

~

This isn't fully like romance... But it's funny and weird.
Cj is asking her older siblings for advice to do 'things' with Zevon but things got a bit spiced up as her older sister let her practice, with them.
Harry refused at first when Harriette suggested it but went with it to protect himself from angry-Harriette.

Enjoy this crazy chapter 😅

~

Cj walked into the room and marged over to Harriette.
"How do you keep a boyfriend pleased?" she asked and Harriette eyed at her.
"What context?" she asked as she took a sip of her drink.
"...sexual." Cj said with an embarrassed face and Harriette downed her drink.
"Follow me."
"Where are we going...?" Cj mumbked but she noticed hot Harriette walked towards Harry's room.
"Hey dork, open up. Cj needs some help." Harriette said as she banged on his door.
"What is it?" Harry asked with curiosity as he opened the door.
Harriette smirked at Harry, who had no clue, while Cj gulped softly; knowing what Harriette was up to.
"How to pleasure her boyfriend." Harriette said and Harry wanted to close his door, but Harriette stuck her foot between it.
"Y'know nevermind..." Cj mumbled as she turned away.
"Stay. I'll give you advice, while you practice with Harry." Harriette said.
"Hell no. I'm not a fucking sex toy." Harry said and Harriette chuckled.
"You kinda are for... a lot of people."
"I don't even want to-"
"Oh hush." Harriette said as she dragged Cj into Harry's room, slamming the door behind them.
"Oh god..." Harry mumbled softly as he rubbed a hand over his face.
"What did you and Zevon do so far?" Harriette asked Cj and Harry eyed at his little sister.
"Zevon...!?" he said with annoyance and Cj swallowed.
"This was a bad idea to ask something about... I'd rather not talk about this anymore..." Cj mumbled.
"You know what a BJ js?" The older girl asked.
"Harriette, no!" Harry snarled.
"...no?" Cj said with hesitation.
"Good. Harry, pants down." Harriette ordered.
"No, not happening. I'm not gonna-" Harry said and Harriette glared at him.
"This is just the worst..." Harry complained as he did took off his pants.
"You sit-"
"Yea yea, I do happen to have experience." Harry said before Harriette could finish.
"...what is going on?" Cj asked.
"You're gonna suck his dick." Harriette said and Harry sighed.
"Why do I have to be in this situation...?"
"Then you can add this to the list. Now hush." Harriette said and Cj seemed to be uncomfortable.
"You want me to do what now...?"
"Oh it's not that bad." Harriette said and Harry gulped as Harriette's next sentence escaped her lips;
"I'll show you." she said and Harry whimpered softly as his older sister took his dick in her mouth.
"This is so insane..." he mumbled.
The this he hated most was how good it felt, out of instinct his hand rushed thriugh Harriette's hair and he felt how to started to suck harder.
"Okay, knock it off... It's weird to cum inside of your mouth..." Harry whined as he was actually about to cum.
Harriette did stop and she leaned into Harry, by his ear.
"Don't warn Cj if you're gonna cum, got it?"
Harry sighed but nodded.
"Well Cj, go for it." Harriette said and Cj looked at Harry who seemed like his soul left his body.
"The sooner you get it iver with, the sooner we can firget this." Harry complained, while he actually started to enjoy this way of interaction with his sisters.
"O- okay..." Cj mumbled.
Despite the fact she said she never done this before, Harry felt how she dived straiggt into it, sucking hard from the start.
"Dammit..." Harry mumbled and Harriette was literally just watching (like Cj was while Harriette sucked Harry's dick).
Harry bit his lip, he was going to cum... He really was.
"Fuck..." he mumbled.
Harriette told him not to warn Cj, but he couldn't do that...
Then Cj jerked back, coughing.
...too late?
"What the-?" Cj mumbled.
"That's a sign you did a good job. When the guy is cumming. I told him not to warn you because then you also know what that's like." Harriette said and Harry felt kind of embarrassed that he came into his little sister's mouth.
"Anything else?" Harriette asked Cj and the younger girl eyed towards Harry who had dropped himself backwards onto the bed.
"...maybe." Cj said and Harry got back up.
"Can't then weirder then this... Right?"
"Say it." Harriette said.
"I think you know..." Cj mumbled.
"Despite the fact I know we shouldn't, I want to take it to the next step. Just in case." Harriette said with a playful smile and Harry felt the colour drain from his face.
"...a three-way with the three of us?" he said with a small voice.
"Yep."
"What's a three-way?" Cj asked.
"Take off your clothes first." Harriette said and Cj swallowed but did as told.
Harry took off his shirt, since he already ditched his pants earlier while Harriette started to undress as well.
Hary felt bad for looking at the bodies of his sisters like that but the slightly biggest part didn't care.
"Cj, just follow my lead. Harry might be a top usually, but not this time." Harriette said and Harry swallowed.
"What does that even mean...?" Cj mumbled.
"Position of... where you are during... sex." Harry explained awkwardly.
The two sisters climbed on top of him.
Harriette told Cj to fuck him while she was kissing him, shoving a finger inside of Harry's ass.
The youngest girl whimpered softly and Harry stroke Cj's hair out of her face while Harriette was teasing thim so badly as another finger entered him.
"Fucking hell..." Harry moaned and Harriette leaned towards Cj.
"Don't stop 'till I tell you so." she whispered and Cj nodded, starting to pant a bit.
"Fuck..." Harry moaned and Harrriette took her fingers back.
"Okay Cj, you can stop. Now there's another way as well..." Harriette said and Harry gently turned Cj, so he could stick his dick in her ass.
"While he does that... I'll do my job on the other side." Harriette said as she started kissing Cj between the legs.
Cj whimpered and Harry whispered reassuring things in her ear.
Harriette started to finger Cj and the little girl turned slightly pale.
"Harriette, I think she had enough..." Harry said while panting.
"Almost." Harriette said, stretching Cj as she shoved to extra fingers inside.
Cj whimpered loudly and she was in pain.
"Okay enough." Harry said, he liked all this but he didn't like to see Cj in pain.
"Fine..." Harriette mumbled as she took her fingers back.
Cj was panting a bit and her breathing was slightly laboured.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked and Cj hesitated before nodding.
"Good." Harriette said as she threw Cj's underwear at her.

The three of them got dressed again and promised not to tell anyone about this.
For personal and legal reasons.

~
I hope you enjoyed...? Don't judge me-!!