How agoti met you

Somewhere in the fnf world, you were getting something to eat at a fast food restaurant. Then, a fast food worker asked you to get something to eat.

"Hello, welcome to burger place. How can I help you."

"Yes, can I get a chicken burger please."

"That would be 15 dollars."

You got out your wallet and gave 15 bucks to the worker.

"Thanks, go have a seat and your order will be here shortly."

"Okay, thank you"

You walked down to your seat to wait for your food, then all of a sudden, you looked at a red jacket, black pants and his face was black too. His name was agoti. Agoti looked at you and he was walking towards you.

"Hey, what's a beautiful girl doing here at this place."

You chuckled at agoti, then he asked you for your name.

"So, what is your name".

"My name is y/n."

"That's a wonderful name, may I sit next to you."

"Sure, no problem agoti."

You smiled at agoti and he gets to sit next to you, now you are sitting next to him that you are getting to know him better.

"So y/n, what do you do at your house."

"M-Me, oh I play video games and do all kinds of stuff agoti."

"That's sounds cool y/n, but it looks like your food is here."

You looked at the waiter and your food is here, then the waiter set your food down and you thanked the waiter for your food.

"That looks so good y/n, can we split the burger in half so I can get a piece of it and your half of a piece of the burger y/n."

"Sure, agoti. Here let me split of the burger so we can both eat it."

You split half of the burger and you gave the piece of the food to agoti, agoti asked you how does it taste with the hamburger.

"hey y/n, this hamburger taste good."

"See, I told you it taste good. I'mma taste my piece of the hamburger."

You took a bite of the hamburger and it taste really good.

"Wow, this is burger taste really good agoti."

"I know, right y/n. you know what, I'm going to give you my number to you y/n."

Agoti writes down his number on a piece of paper with his pen and he gave it to you whenever he calls you if you are okay, worried, or anything.

"Thanks agoti, i'll put it in my pants pocket."

You and agoti finished eating the food, the both of you were full. You asked the waiter that you were done eating. Then, you gave a tip to the waiter for thanking him at the burger place. You waved good bye to the waiter and he said that you can visit the restaurant anytime until the burger place was closed.

You and agoti walked down home until you got to your own house.

"Well, it was nice meeting you y/n. Also, can i tell you a secret y/n."

"What is it agoti."

Agoti planted a soft kiss on your cheek and his face was blushing red.

"Heh, sorry for doing that y/n."

"N-no it's okay agoti, I should go back inside to my house."

"Okay y/n, see ya around tomorrow morning."

You waved good bye to agoti when you got inside your house, then you closed your door to go upstairs to get some rest. You said something on your mind: 'omg, i like him so much'

You cover your face with the pillow and your face was really red that you were blushing so much about agoti.

So, you stopped blushing on your face when you get ready for bed. The sun went down and now it's bed time, you got in your bed that you went to sleep.