Chapter 2 my personal drug!

You wake up to a hand stroking the hair away your face.
It felt nice...
You open your eyes to see you Laing on your enemy's chest and him watching you while his hand rest on your hips. You got flushed not knowing what to do.
Wasn't he supposed to kill you now? Why is he acting so...nice?
"Good morning, darling"
He said with a deep raspy voice
You sat up and looked at him in confusion.
"Why did you come here?"
"To see you, my love and trying to finish my job to move on"
He put the strand of hair behind your ear and was so close to your face that his lips almost brushed yours.
You looked deep into his eyes but found nothing admiration and just that in his eyes.
You put your hand on his heart felling how his heartbeat quickens and his body stiffening. You leans close to his ear and wispere seductively
"Is that so?"
And smiled innocently looking at his lips. He notices and his breath becomes uneaven while liking his lips
"Mhm"
He hummin respond. You smirked knowing what effect you had on him. When you tried to stand up he grabbed your waist and placed on his lap.
"You will not leave me alone like this. Be a good girl and help me"
He says, you flushed when you knew what he meant but before you could say anything he smashed his lips on yours. Once again you melted into his touch and gave in. But you couldn't stop thinking about the consequences.
Right now it doesn't matter anymore it's just you and him against the whole world doing something that you shouldn't behind closed doors.
This isn't a typical love story it's a story of two enemy's that didn't grew up hating but loving and caring for each other.
He was addictive and became your personal drug.
Only yours and so was only his and no one else's.