facts

honestly huge thank you to my friend for this I won't say her name bc I shall not reveal our identities but if you're reading this then thank you for all your help

nats pov
it had been a fun night. surprisingly tony hadn't thrown a party on our day off today however they still found a reason to get extremely drunk. playing truth or dare, never have I ever. etc. it had gotten to the point where we were just going around spilling random facts about ourselves.

"once I slept with beyoncé" tony said
"pfff as if!"
"okay maybe it was britney spears idk I didn't ask for her name"

"ah yes once my brother tried to kill me" thor says
"which time are you on about now?" bruce laughed
"you haven't heard this one yet - he basically turned into a fish infront of me bc he wanted to go swimming and then without me knowing he turned into an alligator and leapt out the water and chased after me for 10 miles."

"I once got stuck in the vents for a week" clint said
i honestly wasn't surprised by this in any way shape or form. he saw everyone's almost confused faces and continued "I got drunk" "shocking" i whispered urning a glare from him. "and I went through a vent in my bathroom to spy on nat but then she wasn't in her room so I took that as an opportunity to explore and yeah I just kind of continued exploring for... a week" everyone laughed which made me relived because whenever someone announces my name in conversation I'm worried my relationship will be revealed.
"wait when was this clint?" tony asked
"about a month ago why?" oh yeah that's where I was...
"I thought you told us you had gone home"
"yeah I was embarrassed so I lied."

"steve?"
"oh right I guess, I once fucked a girl so hard she couldn't walk for a day." (ik that doesn't sound like steve at all but he's hard to write okay) steve said proudly and everyone looked at him with their eyes wide open.
"cap gets laid?"
"only for the past month ish"
"you're lucky I didn't hear you and come to watch" clint blurted out
"wait no that sounded weird" the entire time I'm slightly laughing at how oblivious my best friend is and then I look at steve who is smirking at me.

"nah it's fine luckily she knows how to be quiet"

"oh so you wanna play it that way rogers"

"hey little red it's your go"

i stare steve in the eyes directly not backing down and smile. "one time I got fucked so hard I couldn't walk for a day" I say not breaking my stare and wiggling my eyebrows slightly. the entire team looked at each other then looked back to us.

"romanogers?" tony asked innocently.
i stayed with my signature smirk and let steve do the talking. "nat when was this little hookup" clint asked.
"idk maybe a month ago"
everyone let out either a scream, cry or just a sigh of realisation.

"wait so that's why you called off the mission randomly and wouldn't explain why or come out of your room a few weeks ago."
"maybe"

"ugh I'm so glad I didn't hear you and get curious"

"oh please it wouldn't be the first time you had walked in. the only difference would be the fact that it was steve and the fact that I was getting railed not my partner"