Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"What on fucking earth are you all doing here?! Haven't you seen that we have more patients in the emergency room yet you're all here gossiping and acting like you don't have a work?!" he shouted loudly.

Nawindang ang lahat ng nurse na nakaupo lang sa nurses station. Ang kaninang ginagawa nila na pakikipagkwentuhan ay agad na natigil ng marinig nila ang malakas at nakabibingi na sigaw ng isang doktor.

They are all shocked and pale as their body stunned for a moment. They all looked down and their hands started to tremble in fear.

"Kumilos kayo! Damn it!" he shouted again.

Nagmamadaling lumabas ang mga nurses papunta sa emergency room. All of them are looked scared. Napasapo na lang sa kanyang noo ang doktor na iyon na ngayon ay nag-iinit na ang ulo.

New Life Hospital was famous for two things. First off, it's still the best and most well-known hospital in the world now compared to the previous 10 years. This hospital will never lose its top spot; no one can. Second, it's one of their doctors. A person who is both extremely intelligent and unpredictable. When he starts to speak, everyone is terrified of him. You won't even try to approach him because if you do, you'll end up dying. 

He is an exceptional physician named Dr. Xavier Kharyskhaan Zamuerez. He has established several things. . . Additionally, he has a 198 IQ and finished his education at the age of 28. He is New Life Hospital's most successful physician.

He has already written ten books on medicine and they are all well-known internationally. Nobody can buy his time in because he values his time so highly, he doesn't want to squander it on pointless activities.

If his patient is financially strapped and unable to pay for the procedure, he will cover the entire cost, so there won't be any issues. You just need to get well and live longer. He was aware that what he did was wrong, yet nobody could stop him. If someone tries to prevent him from helping, he will do everything in his power to achieve his true goals—helping peoples.

He is very artistic and has made a quite few paintings that he only knows. He doesn't want someone to know it. He is a musician who can sing, play all the instruments, and write songs, but he only knows. He was also athletic who loves sports including basketball, badminton, football, tennis, bowling, surfing, and his favorite of all time, archery.

He's perfect isn't it? Nah, he was just an exceptional of all living things.

He was about to walked but suddenly he heard a loud beeping sound which made him to stopped.

"Oh.. come on I want to rest! Fuck!" he cursed.

Kahit gusto ng magpahinga ay mas pinili niya parin na pumunta sa emergency room. Ganyan naman siya palagi, magrereklamo lang pero gagawin parin. When he reached emergency ward, two patients came in.

One is car crash and the other one is suffering from brain tumor. He could tell it just by looking at the person. She looked pale while having difficulty in her balance. Some nurses is trying to support and made her sit on the bed.

Saglit na napatitig ang lalaki sa babae dahil hindi maitatanggi ang angking ganda nito. He couldn't help but to stare at her attractive and beautiful face. She was thin and appeared pale, her hair pulled back in a messy bun. She also had eyebugs but you could still see her warm, and powerful eyes. Her nose appeared to be perfectly formed.

"Hoy! Pinagnanasaan mo ba ako?" the girl said as she raised her eyebrows.

Doon lang sya napabalik sa realidad. He gulped as he realized what he did is stupid.