Where It Began...

[#&#_@*%!]

A mysterious voice seeped it's way into the void that had been empty for a long time. It stretched out a long distance to the infinity of the universe. The darkness contoured everything and everywhere.

The sudden intrusion of litany of whispers occurred before the space cracked itself open and the blur of light touched the emptiness for the first time in centuries.

The space seemed close, stars aligned in a menacing stretch of two big alongated lines that opened up and fixated its view into the void.

The hollowed vacant shook and a large Pentagon hologram appeared in the empty space and two giant body, covered in shriveled looking cloak emerged from it. They had that the body of a lycanth, the head of a dragon and horns of the ram. A perilous aura about them as they descended from the pentagram that cracked open.

The time... It has finally come, oh... great God of destruction... We call upon your presence now...

Their rugged voice reverberated in the empty space. Both the creatures lowered down their head in respect before the huge Constellation of Eyes, that didn't falter itself from above them.

The giant pair of eyes blinked once as if nodding at the creature's words.

They once again regained their posture back and stared at the huge pair of eyes before them. It narrows at both of them.

Who are you? and What do you seek from me?

They both look at each other before nodding and looking back at it.

A sinister smile decorating their beast like faces.

We are messengers of dragonwing planet's Constellation. We called upon your great presence to seek your hand in punishing the worlds of other dimensions. They have been feeding off of blessings for a long time now, their world will fall soon and before that, they will destroy the balance that great God's had blessed every other universe with.

What will I gain from the destruction of the other worlds?

The eyes squint at both the creatures.

As if the question was expected, both of them smirk glancing each other's way.

The gain is simple great lord. Hasn't it been too quiet and mundane for a while now? The plan is to not simply destroy them all, you get to see their lowly life crawl for surviving the destruction.

Pair of eyes look down at them for a moment, thinking.

Hm... It is true that it has been uninteresting for quite a long time.

Then it's gaze turns doubtful.

But why seek me out of all the other Gods?

Both creatures take a moment before answering again, as if contemplating to pour out the right words.

Because out of all the Gods, you're truly the one that could stand up the process of this brutal idea to regain the balance that we seek. Had it been other Gods, they would falter against the idea and cowardly step away instead of making things right.

Seemingly satisfied with the words, the gaze of the God relaxes over them and blinks.

Indeed, despite being a huge power of creation most of them are reckless cowards hiding behind the status of God...

They both nod at his words before one of them asks again.

So... Great lord, are you willing to lend a hand over our plan to restore the balance from when worlds were first created?

The eyes seem to be thinking again for a moment before blinking at them, a devilish aura surrounding it.

I shall concede to your request and help you out then...

Both beast's huge canines appeared, delighted with the situation. They nod towards the sky before bowing down in gratitude to the God of destruction, the giant nebulae PERSES.

Then we shall start preparing for the demolition, and one year from now...

The destruction shall begin...

The eyes curved in a insidious way before everything seeped into darkness again.

In the far off universes, different creatures could be seen relaxing with their loved ones, working hard to survive, relishing on wealth, doing odd things to feed their family, abusing each other, strong crumpling down the weak. Some of them were innocent souls, taking in how their world worked, holding the hands guiding them in the unknown space, they would soon grow leaving behind the innocence they once had in the beginning. They would have to grow, learn the hardships of growing up in their world, leave important things behind to run away from reality and seek for something that never existed.

Everything will run in loop for a while...

But no one could fathom what would befall on them in a year from now...

***

This chapter was something that I forgot to include, ik it's still not really descriptive and clear but I'll resolve everything as this fiction surges forward.