Y

9:48 am

Y/N pov:

I woke up really excited, probably the only time i'll wake up like this and not exhausted, normally i'd just stay in bed and get on my phone, however today was different.

I'm.going.to.an.aespa concert!!

Words couldnt describe how happy i was to finally meet one of my favorite singers ever.

Not trying to waste my time, i quickly got ready and by that time it was already 10:02 am, i quickly got in my car and drove to the where the concert took place at.

There were already a few people here before me, but it was gonna be crowded here soon.

The concert was gonna start at 11:00 am so i still had some time left to do things in the area.

I took a quick walk and found a donut shop, so i just decided to make my way there.

I entered the store and bought a donut cuz ya girl was hungry asf.

I ate my donut as i walked back to the concert area. There was still a few minutes left so i just sat there and started daydreaming about me talking to one of the members, what wild imagination i have.

11:00 am

Finally, The concert started and my heart was racing, my seat wasnt that far away from them, so i could see them clearly.

The members were all doing great, but karina caught my eye immediately, well maybe cause she's my bias but anyways, her dancing, rap, everything was perfect.

The concert soon ended and everyone cheered, REALLY loud, it felt like my ears were gonna explode any moment now.

The girls exited the stage and soon all of the people who were watched left too.

I went back home and looked at the videos and pictures i took, this was probably one of the best days ever.

I went onto social media and scrolled for about 1 hour or more.

1:40 pm

I felt my stomach grumbling, i needed something to eat, but im a very picky eater, so i didnt want anything that i already had at my home.

I was craving the donut i bought a few minutes away from the concert, it was so good idk why i didnt buy more.

I drove back to where the donut shop was and entered it, only to see the karina from aespa there.

My heart skipped a beat, holy shit im nervous.

Trying to stay calm, i just went to see if i could find the same donut i bought a few hours ago, i found it, but there was only one more left.

As i was about to get one, a person beside me also reached for it.

I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was karina.

The silence was awkward, but i broke it by excusing myself.

"I'm sorry miss, you can have it." I said trying to hide the second hand embarrassment i just got.

"It's fine, i'll let you have it." She replied.

Before i could say anything, she said something else.

"Wait, i think i saw you at the concert today was that you?" She asked.

I nodded, she looked quite happy even tho we just met.

"What's your name, if i may ask?" She asked.

"Y/N." I said with a hint of happiness in my voice.

"Alright Y/N, you seem really nice, would you wanna hang out later?" She asked.

For a second i thought this was all a dream, but it all felt so real it couldnt have been one.

Obviously i said yes and we exchanged numbers. We.exchanged.numbers!!

I was literally about to squeal from excitement, but im not stupid and i wont embarrass myself in public, especially not infront of karina so i just kept calm and smiled.

We payed for the donuts and then went our own ways. (srry i had no idea what 2 put here.

I went home and almost hit a high note because i was so happy.

And it was soon that i realized,

I might have developed a crush on her.

728 words
next chapter is karinas pov / its coming out in a bit

feel free to give me requests/tips since this is my first time writing a book☠️ i hope u enjoyed the first chapter!!