Chapter 1 ~

Tory Roberts, Was just born when they discovered her in Jill's dead body. After the 2011 accident they sent Tory to live with Mary Acer ( Her step mom ) and Her Son Stan. Growning up not knowing the truth. Thats what Tory was doing. Mary was a bad mother to Tory and Stan. She was caught up in so many things Stan ended up looking after Tory and himself. Stan was an loving, kind brother to tory. He was there for tory more than his mother was.

Now Tory is 19 years old, theres no good colleges around Hawkins so she decides to move to woodsborro , Without knowing she was born there.
Stans goes too bcs he wants to look out for tory.

After a long car drive Tory and Stan finally get to woodsborro. Theres a massive sign thats says "𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜"
Its painted in a red gloss that looks like blood.
"𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏" Tory says while smiling to her 'brother'.
"𝒀𝒆𝒔! 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!" Stan says kindly.
"𝑰𝒌, 𝑰𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆" Tory states.

Tory walks into the gate of the collage. The Grass is lush and green. And blossoms covering the trees like a blanket. The whole place is filled with thousnds of people. As she wonders round the school lost she bumps into Maddison Avery. Maddison is wearing a black top with a yellow and black checkered skirt. Her hair is brown and silky like a brown bear. Her eyes are sparkling and Mascara is running down her eyes a bit.
"𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑻!" Maddison Says in a tone. "𝑆-𝑠𝑜𝑟𝒓𝑦" Tory replies. "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑰𝒎 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚" Maddison says.
"𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂, 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒊𝒎 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒔" Tory says. "𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?" Maddison says. " 𝑰𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆? 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆??" Tory says while taking a puff of her cigarette. " 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉!" Maddison says kindly.

Tory was wondering why there was Mascara running down Maddisons face. Maddison was so beautiful, Why was she crying?? These thoughts Romed around her head like an bee buzzing back and forth. Tory walked into class an saw Maddison, She went to sit next to her. "𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒓 𝒖 𝒐𝒌? 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓." Tory wispered to Maddison. "𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈." Maddison says. "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒋𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒕 𝒊𝒕" Tory says smiling. "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚," Maddison says blushing.