another guy

HAIIII IM BACKKKK 🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗✨✨✨

(real a/n: yo im back fr fr!!! time to write another satire chapter amirite)

(real a/n part 2: the kristina and y/n scenes are for _P4M3L4, the shu and free ones just because. im so funny 🥰)

----

"k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kristina????" y/n asked timidly

"yea u bitch." kristina said, kicking y/n in the shins.

y/n screamed in pain and fell to the floor looking like a brocken princess as tears fell down from her face (omg y/n!!! i feel so bad 4 her 😦😦😦😭😭😭😭)

kristina grabbed y/n's throat, choking her. "don't. you. ever. steal. my. bf. again."

"o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay" tears spilled out from y/n's eyes

suddenly a voice was heard "STOP NOW BITCH"

y/n gasped. "s-s-s-s-s-shu!!!!!!!!!!!"

shu stood angrily, his divine magnetic flashing icy dreamy maroon deep red flaming orbs piercing kristina

"shu!" kristina gasped "what r you doing here!!!!"

"to protect y/n!!!!!!!!!" shu growled

he kicked kristina in the stomach, and she fell to the ground gasping in pain (yes king gooo 🥺🥺🥺🥺🤞🤞🤞)

"come on y/n" shu took y/n's hand "let's go"

----

couples were dancing gracefully in the ballroom, a shining glimmering glittering glowing chandelier hung at the top of the room.

chocolate cake and other food was on the pretty tables.

"wow!!!!" y/n exclaimed.

"i knew-" shu was cut off by another person's voice

"do you want to dance?"

it was a guy with yellow hair wearing a black suit, his hair having a red streak

or: IT WAS FREE DE LA HOYA!!! THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL!!!

y/n blushed. "u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-um"

"NO." shu yelled, slapping the guy's face "YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY GF, FREE DE LA HOYA"

free scowled "why not?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MINE" Shu punched free in the face

"NO, MINE" free kicked shu in the shins and grabbed his collar

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait!!!!!" y/n cried tears streaming down her cheeks "stop it you guys!!!!! s-s-s-s-shu, i-i-i k-know you're b-b-b-b-b-better than t-t-t-this! y-y-you too f-free!"

they both stopped and stared at y/n caringly. "sorry"

free wiped away y/n's tears and shu glared at him

shu grabbed y/n's arm and pulled her away to the side "you're mine got that?"

y/n nodded timidly. "y-y-y-y-y-yes"

suddenly she whimpered as shu gripped he hand tighter

"huh?" shu asked, letting go of y/n's arm. "are you okay"

tears fell down from your eyes like diamonds as you nodded "y-y-y-yes."

shu growled and then lifted your sleeve and saw 362638 bruises. "who did this to you?" he yeled

"n-n-n-no i f-fell down" you shook your head, crying some more (OMG Y/N I FEEL SO BAD FOR HERRR 🥺🥺)

"TELL ME!!!" Shu shouted.

"i-i-it w-was" you whimpered "kristina"

----

i hope you likdd this 🥰🥰

(real a/n: LMFAO I FUCKING CACKLED WRITING THIS.)