♡The cafe♡

He picked me up in a nice car he wasnt quite talkative in the car but when we arrived at the cafe we walked in and sat at a table and when we ordered our food then the questions started "how are you cutie?"
"im fine" i was a little scared but carmed down when he said he wouldn't hurt me "so if you choose me to be your sugar daddy i will treat you like a prince and we will do what you like"he stated i was blushing "but there are some rules 1.you cant date anyone 2.if i want to come pick you up you come 3.if you need a day of college tell me i will call them 4.if you need anything just ask me and i will get it you is that ok?"he asked i nodded because i needed the money then the waiter came to us and asked "what can i get you to?" "ill take a caramel latte and what do you want princess?" i blushed at the name "ill take a hot chocolate please" i smiled "okay is that all?" we nodded"ok i will be back with your order!" she beamed "hey katsuki" "hmm?" "if you call me a nickname can i call you kacchan?" he nodded then the waiter came over and dropped off our drinks we said our thanks and kacchan asked me some questions and i didnt hesitate to answer them.

AFTER THE CAFE

Bakuhoe's pov

"do you want to come over to my place so we can carry on with our conversation?"i asked he nodded"no need to be shy princess" he giggled witch made me blush

Time skip to his place

I saw him looking at the pent houses he didnt notice we parked up "you coming babe?" "mhm WAIT B-BABE!!" i chuckle "welp get use to it but come on i aint waiting in the cold" he giggled he still didnt move so i picked him up "h-hey put me down" "nah your to slow"i chuckled we were finally outside my door i put him down and put the key in the door we walked in and he looked shocked i laughed and told him to sit down while i make us a drink "what do you want to drink??" i asked "hmmm what ya got??" "ive got wine,tea,coffee and sparkling water " "can i have tea please" i nod.

AFTER THE CONVO (ONLY CAUSE IM LAZY😭😭🤣🤣)

(its 10.pm)

"stay for the night ill drop you off in the morning!" he was shocked but nodded "were will i sleep??" he asked "well you will sleep with me!" i exsplain we got to my room and i threw him my hoddie and i striped down to just joggers i lay in bed and he got in and cuddled up to me i chuckled and cuddled back up to him and stuck on the tv watching the new show heartstopper(IM SO EXCITED TO WHATCH IT)

Sry have to stop it here scence yet again i am sick but the word count is 551 i have know clue why i had a winky face if you have read this befor you know >3