Alfea Party ❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥NSFW CONTENT❤️‍🔥

PAIRING: Dom!Farah x Sub!Fem Reader

WORD COUNT: 3,596 (previously 2,769)

WARNINGS: smut, grinding, vaginal fingering, dirty talk

TIMELINE: 7 years after Farah Dowling becomes the successor of Rosalind Hale in the wake of Aster Dell

BACKGROUND: You, the reader, currently work at Alfea College as a professor of magiphilosophy. The headmistress, Farah Dowling, was your teacher for four years, and she offered you a position on her staff immediately after you graduated. You accepted since she was rebuilding Alfea's staff from Rosalind Hale's reign as headmistress.

A/N: This section was updated after its original posting. I hope you all enjoy the updated version! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was setting outside your window as you slowly finished the chapter of your latest book on ancient runes. Tonight was the night of the Alfea faculty party that Headmistress Dowling had been kind enough to organize for her staff.

Originally, you hadn't intended on going, but Ms. Dowling persuaded you into coming at the last minute. She'd even offered to lend you a dress for the night since you didn't have time to buy one, but you politely declined her offer. After all, you wouldn't have the headmistress thinking you were destitute. You weren't. Not yet at least.

While Alfea had been an excellent place to work and looked immensely good on your resume, you weren't sure if you wanted to stay there. It was a decision you've been turning over in your mind for months now, so hopefully the party tonight would be a good indicator of whether or not your interest in staying would finally fade away.

The party began at seven o'clock pm, so at half past six, you slipped into a modest, dark green dress, did a bit of your hair and makeup, and looked in the mirror. You didn't look anything spectacular, which is exactly what you were going for. Attention isn't what you need.

At exactly six-fifty-five, you left your suite and made your way through Alfea's old corridors to the main courtyard. Most of the other faculty were already there, including the botany professor, Ben Harvey, and the Specialist headmaster, Saul Silva.

You hoped you'd get to have good conversations tonight, particularly with the headmistress. Even though you worked for Ms. Dowling, you couldn't deny the bit of feelings you had for her. She was a very strong woman, intellectual, and incredibly powerful. It all made her downright alluring. But as you glanced around, the fairy headmistress was nowhere to be seen yet. You ignored how disappointed you felt at the lack of her presence.

However, you won't be disappointed for long.

After nodding hellos to a few coworkers, you made your way to the refreshments table and poured yourself a cup of punch. Knowing Silva, it was sure to be spiked. One sip confirmed your suspicions, and you smiled as the alcohol burned your throat.

Murmurs broke out among the staff not long after you arrived, and after turning around to discover what all the fuss was about, you finally saw her: Headmistress Dowling.

She was wearing a midnight blue gown that was insanely modest with a boat neckline and long tight sleeves down her arms to her wrists. Her hair was immaculate, as always, and she politely smiled at the people nearest to her, making sure everyone was having a good time.

Eventually, you found Ms. Dowling standing directly next to you, the scent of her overpowering your senses and making your legs feel weak. You'd always be able to recognize the smell of earthly alcohols, varying hair products, and honey from the infused tea she always drank. It was unique and addictive.