Troublemaking (Part 2) ❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥NSFW CONTENT❤️‍🔥

PAIRING: Dom!Fem Reader x Sub!Farah

WORD COUNT: 2,628 (previously 1,307)

WARNINGS: smut, restraint, grinding, vaginal fingering, dirty talk, teasing, oral sex, edging, mentions of anal sex, pussy worship

TIMELINE: Sometime during Farah Dowling's term as headmistress

BACKGROUND: You, the reader, are Farah Dowling's secret lover. The two of you have been together for several months now. Farah tortures you with her favorite vibrator during the day, and the next morning, you can't help but return the favor.

A/N: Thank you to @MareC123 for the suggestion for this follow-up to the previous Farah x Reader story – Troublemaking (Part 1). This section was updated after its original posting. I hope you all enjoy the updated version! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In between classes the rest of the day, Farah had fucked you until you couldn't remember your name. Anyone who thought the headmistress was a strict prude with a stick up her ass was sorely mistaken. You had been the one with something up your ass that night. But after Farah had used you for every last bit of energy you had, you both slept wonderfully.

When you woke up the next morning, your entire lower body ached in ways you hadn't ever felt before. Farah's arm was draped over you, and you adjusted yourself slightly to look over your shoulder to see her eyes were still shut. She was still asleep.

A smile formed on your lips as you simply lay and watched her for a few moments. Farah always carried so much stress, like the weight of the world was constantly on her shoulders. You worried for her, and she always assured you that she was just fine. But you saw the lines around her eyes and the tenseness of her shoulders. It was why you loved to please her in the bedroom. It was one thing you could think of to get Farah to unwind, and you loved to massage her anywhere she would let you.

But when she slept, her entire body relaxed. Her sleeping form was always one you could admire for hours. It was like she knew this was the only chance she would get to rest, and she wouldn't waste it. Her face was soft and her lips were slightly parted in a way that was too angelic for the same woman who had made you scream her name last night while she fucked you to the point of idiocy. The different sides of Farah always fascinated you.

Still, you felt the need to make it up to her. Last night, Farah had done nothing but pleasure you. Now, it would be her turn to receive all you had to give. To let your dominant partner enjoy a small taste of what it was like to surrender control, just for a moment. Whenever you tried to provide her pleasure, she turned it around and took her time giving you all of her devotion.

You wanted to worship Farah as you had never been able to before.

Before you could debate the potential consequences of your actions, you slipped carefully out from under Farah's arm. You sat poised at the edge of the bed for a moment and waited to make sure Farah didn't stir. If she woke up and stopped you, your plan would be derailed before you could even make the first move. And you truly wanted the fairy to experience pleasure like she'd shown you last night.

 When you were positive that she hadn't woken, you stood, tiptoed over to the foot of her bed, and knelt before the trunk Farah kept there.

Inside was Farah's vast array of toys. It sincerely amused you that people thought Farah was so uptight. For most people, Alfea's headmistress was the last person they would have guessed to have a trunk of sex toys in her room. But Farah knew how she came across in public. Very few people knew about her romances. Fewer still knew about her sex life. Obviously, as the headmistress, she kept anything like that hidden. The trunk at the foot of her bed looked like it could hold anything. But the toys inside were Farah's little secret to keep.