Katherine

Hi guys this is chapter 6 and I hope you like it! Don't worry chapter 7 is coming soon!
-------------------------------------------------------

Katherine pov

I stare at my skin which is now a lavender hue and about two shades lighter than my eyes that stare back at me. My mind is racing, as I step closer to the Mirror my hands are shaking as I reach to touch it the glass shatters and shards fall into my hands.   I drop the glass as Steve bursts into the room stopping when he sees me. I turn to him and walk backward pressing my body against the wall.

“Did you know!?”

I stare at him waiting for his answer but he just looks down, not meeting my eyes. 

“Tell me!”

Steve flinches at my raised voice and he looks up with guilt-filled eyes. As he walks toward me I use my powers to stop him. He doesn't try to fight against me as I keep him away. Tears blur my eyes as he speaks.

“Your name is Katherine, you're from the planet Aëdon, years ago your brother escaped with you to earth.”

My voice cracks as I start talking tears flowing down my face.

“H-how come…I d-don't remember…” 

“Your father erased your memories before he died. He made Ethan promise not to tell you Just like Ethan told me when we met… I never told anyone, not even the team or Bucky.

“No…no tell me y-you're joking?” 

“How could you?”

“I’m sorry Steph I-”

“Don’t call me that.” 

My eyes burn as I look at him. How could I be so stupid to be friends with someone like him? I wipe my tears away closing my eyes. I think about my white skin and when I look at myself I’m normal again.

“It's over Steve.”

I  release him and walk out of the bathroom as he calls after me. I ignored him, walked toward our table, and sat next to Bucky. He looks at me with a worried expression on his face. I force a smile and take his hand as I see Steve sit next to Tony. Bucky leans in and whispers in my ear.

“You ok?”

I nod and mouth the words “later” he understands and squeezes my hand kissing me. We leave the restaurant five minutes later. When we get back to the tower Bucky and I go to his room so we can talk.

Bucky’s pov

I  grab her by her hips and pull her onto my lap.  I can only wonder what she wants to talk to me about. She takes a deep breath and starts talking.

“Steve lied to everyone, Bucky…”

“What do you mean Steve lied to everyone?”

“I’ll show you.”

She pulls out of my arms and stands in front of me. My eyes widened as I watch her skin turn Lavender. When she opens her eyes their a darker purple.

“My real name is Katherine I’m from the planet Aëdon, years ago my father and brother escaped with me to earth.”Before my father's death he erased my memories, my brother knew and told Steve.” 

I just stare in shock as she tilts her head to look at me. She uses her telekinesis to make things float around my room.

“Are you scared…?”                    

“No, why would I be?”

Bucky…I’m not human!”

As her anger flares, a chair from across the room goes flying into the wall. Her fists are clenched, and tremors run through her arms. I slowly get up and gently grab her hand interlocking our fingers together.