CHAPTER (16)

CAPTION: Had an amazing night out with my boys!! Go give them some love!!!! 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

LIKES: 7,660
COMMENTS: 3,722
Tagged : @BrianNicholson
@ScottNicholson

BrianNicholson: OMGGG, we had so much fun—we need more nights like this sis!!

ScottNicholson: Fax, it was one of the best nights of my life! Even funnier when Isabella got hella drunk!!! Lmao she was dancing on the tables 😂🤣

BabyGurlGarcia: yah, but like—i was a good drunk dancer 🦋💅

IMBILLIEEILISH: You did what now!? OMGGG, I need a video of you drunk dancing on a table!

MamiGarcia: baby were you safe!!Who was the driver??!

BabyGurlGarcia: don't worry mamă I was safe and had Billie drive us home! Still upset she couldn't join us though!😤🥴

IMBILLIEEILISH: I'm sorry gurl!! I had an album to finish recording 😤

BabyGurlGarcia: don't worry babez it's all good! We can go out just you and me this Saturday!!!

IMBillieEilish: alright ! Oooooo wear that new dress!! It's s.e.x.y! X

BabyGurlGarcia: will do😉

User1: I love Billie and Isabella's energy ! It's inspirational!

User2: ikr. I wish my bestie marched my energy like this😤😤

User3: right!!!! Like Billie and Isabella were made to be besties! There both singers, have the best personality, met over summer vaca, lived in completely different places in the would but kept contact for like what 9 years?! It's like a plot to a fanfiction !!!

User4: I know right. I mean Isabella is from Romania and Billie is from California! Totally different places!!

User5: Can we talk about how while Isabella is physically hot her Romanian accent is a total topper. Her accent is fucking S.E.X.Y..... god I'm in LOVE with her!!!

BabyGurlGarcia: @User5 awe thanks , and honestly I appreciate everyone thinking my Accent is ' hot', I was worried it was idk ....weird...I haven't met anybody else with a Romanian or complex accent so far!

User6: we love your accent. We love you.

Hater1: personally I feel like she should just go back to Romania. We don't want trash like her.

Hater2: fr like sometimes you can't even make out what the hell she's saying with her accent! Like stop trying to speak English, you can't😂🤣

BabyGurlGarcia: oh, thanks for the input but I'm trying.

Hater3: than try harder, duh🙄

IMBillieEilish: Hater1 hater2 hater3 just back the fuck off, y'all just jealous y'all sound plain and boring while Isabella's accent just makes her unique!!

User5: I get that sometimes it's hard for us Americans to understand her but honestly lay off she's trying.