ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, Guys. I know that this fic already didn't got touched by me anymore but I still read all of your comment. There bunch of the mistake that I have in this fic, that's why I decide to make an new Harry Potter fanfic. This fic is an WBWL (Wrong Boy Who Live) and I take some of the dialogue and narrative from this fic.

I have the Beta Reader already so I'm sure there are not supposed to have an bunch of mistake since my Beta Reader is also know Harry Potter so it was a great help to me. The new fic, I gonna upload it in Wattpad too and Ao3, just like before. 

Some of you might know "Harry Potter : Twin: Difference Life" fanfic, I might take some of the idea from that fic (especially for Potter fam bashing, except Lily)  but mostly I got it from this fic. Please comment and support the new story too. Of course, I'm gonna put the link in this page when I already publish the 1st chapter. 

Thank you for the people who active in my fanfic, despite having the terrible grammar and english sentence structure. It was my second fic after "Prince of Tennis" fanfic so I have no idea how to write an proper dialogue or narrative.

Thank you. Wish you all the best and hope you all have a healthy day.