Concert gone wrong

Y/n pov
I woke up in the hospital. It was quite funny because I was in the same room as last time. I have absolutely no idea what happened. I looked around. I saw Tyler asleep on my left. He always fell asleep when he needed to wait. I saw Aaron T listening to music. Aaron Z was playing with a basketball with Robaire next to him reading some French book, of course. I saw Tae young in the corner of the room playing with one of his doves. Jesse sat on my right, he had a sketch book with him. "Oh shit, Violet won't like that" I heard him say. Stupid Violet. I mean, what does he see in her. She's ugly, has the clothing style of a grandmother. I guess it the personality that counts. I bet it's like a grandmother's too. But never mind, he would never like me. He was getting married soon. I basically slapped Tyler awake. "Hey Tyler, what happened?" I asked him. He was in shock. Like I had died or something. Everyone looked at me. Jesse quickly hid his sketch book. Of course he did. "You don't remember?" Tyler said. "Well no, if I would know I wouldn't ask" I said. He rolled his eyes. "You got hit by a car when you went home from rehearsals" Jesse said. "Oh, that explains a lot" I said. "Your very lucky you didn't break anything and just passed out" Robaire said. "So does that mean I can still be at the concert?" I said hoping I could still be there. "I mean, you are perfectly fine" Jesse said, looking at Tyler for an approval. Why did they need his approval, it's my choice if they let me. Luckily he nodded yes. I jumped out of the hospital bed. Tyler handed me my clothes. We basically ran out of the hospital. All the doctors etc were looking at us like we were freaks. We dropped Tyler of at Miriam's place and got to the sky dome. We wore the same white outfits as in the video clip. The time passed real quick and we already were send through the makeup. With of course Violet. I could see the ring on her finger, it was gold with a diamond on top. I wanted to smack her in the face and rip the ring of her finger. But I, of course couldn't. After our makeup, she just had to kiss Jesse full on the lips in front of my face. Ugh, I hate this girl so much. They were all send to their cages which left me and Violet alone in the room. When the boys were busy she suddenly started flirting with me. She even tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away. Because number 1. She is engaged to Jesse and number 2. I'm not gay (no offense to gay people). Then I spotted a lesbian pin in her bag, did Jesse know about this? It was time for me to get to my cage, before I went I smacked her in the face. I left her shocking. I mean what would she have expected. I got into my cage. The boys started singing.
"You know what's up" "you know it's us, yeah
"You wanted it, you went for it and baby you got it". "You know what's up" I sang through it. My cage came down. "You wanted it, you went for it and baby you got it" "you know it's us yeah". It was finally my turn. But then we heard something coming our way. It was a giant red panda. Knowing that's something in Mei's family I quickly got everyone of the stage. Jesse was being stubborn and didn't listen. I begged him to come but he didn't. Just then the giant red panda threw the 4 town logo/sign on the podium right on top of Jesse. I pulled him away just in time. It crashed on the ground. We saw Mei's family. I ran over to Tyler and his friends. "Tyler are you ok?" I asked. "We need to do the ritual again" Miriam said. "We need loud music, like right now!" Priya said. "I got that covered don't worry" I said running back to the boys. "Guys we have to sing something like really loud" I said. "You know the lyrics of nobody like u right?" Robaire said. "Yeah I do" I said. We all ran to the highest point and started singing nobody like u. "I never met nobody like uuuuuuuuuuu" Robaire began. We all sang the song as all the panda's started getting lifted up. After we sang the song there were loads of questions. "How are there so many panda's?" Tae young asked. "It's a genetic thing" i said. We all took a photo together. Then Violet had to come and ruin the fun. She snatched Jesse away. We couldn't hear  them but we could see they were arguing. Jesse had tears in his eyes. Then he yelled "THATS IT VIOLET, IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!". I couldn't believe it, they seamed so In love a couple of minutes ago. Of course I didn't mind them breaking up. But what happened next, I swear it was horrible.

A/n
Word count: 883
I hope y'all liked this chapter
You guys got me at place 4 for turning red stories
Thanks :)