🖤Donald & Douglas🖤

You stood with your arms crossed as you watched the Scottish twins argue over you for the 5th time in an hour. It was a little funny, but it got annoying at times.

"Dougie, I told you they said I love you to me first!"

"Didnae Donnie, they said it to me first!"

"Did!"

"Didnae!"

"Did!"

"Didnae!!"

"Guys!" You yelled, staring at them disappointed.

They immediately shut up and looked at you frowning, thinking they upset you.

"I love you both equally, I said it to you at the same time." You chuckled, shaking your head.

"I don't get why you both always argue over me."

Donald and Douglas glanced at each other before looking back to you.

"We're sorry lass/lassie, we fight over everything." Donald said, and Douglas joined in.

"Yes y/n, we argue over you because we love you so much. You mean everything to us."

This made you smile as your cheeks warmed up.

"I know you do guys, but honestly.. You know I don't plan on leaving anytime soon."

You smiled at them before climbing up onto Donald's buffer beam and giving him a soft kiss.

His face flushed pink and he watched as you hopped over to Douglas and did the same to him. Both of them were blushing deeply as they stared at you dreamily.

They then looked at each other.

"I got a kiss first!" Donald exclaimed, making Douglas pout.

"I'll get the first one next time.."

You just giggled and smiled at your sweet Scottish engines.