Chapter 1

Skylar Deek didn't know why she agreed to work on another movie. Maybe it was because she would be working with one of Hollywood's top actors as her costar? Or maybe it was because she needed a distraction after she found her husband of ten years sleeping with the nanny. Skylar and Austin only separated three months ago and Skylar was already considering traveling for work.

"It's too soon. Things still need time to calm down." Skylar said to her best friend of 24 years Tiffany.
"Skylar you deserve to go back to work and think about something else! Plus this is a huge role for you and will allow you a huge come back. Go show that bastard how much you don't need him to succeed!"

Tiffany did always have a way with words. She is very independent and is always so optimistic. She is also beautiful with tan skin and slick, straight black hair. Her last relationship didn't end well. One time her ex boyfriend told her he didn't like the way she washed his clothes so she made sure to put his dirty clothes in random piles around the house. Let's just say it escalated from there and she never did his laundry for him again.

"A man is only wanted, not needed at my house to make me happy. If he can't do that then what is the point of him!" This was Tiffany's favorite line. She loved telling it to random woman she met in the clubs when she went out.

I put my head in my hands. "I just don't want to be talked about anymore. I want to lay low and if I take this movie, I will just be in more headlines."

Tiffany gave me a hug. "Skylar I know you can do this. This will be so good for you and will get them talking about something other than Austin and the nanny. Take time to be by yourself and clear your head while you are there."

She laughed. "Also did you see who they just announced will be playing the sex trafficker in the movie?"

"The last thing I want to do is check social media." Skylar stood up to grab a drink from the fridge.

"Dude it's NHK the singer. Colton Dash. You also have some hot scene with him too right?" Tiffany stood up, running over to Skylar and slapped her on the ass.

Skylar shrieked. "What the hell! No it's not some sexy scene! I have to present to be a sex slave while trying to bust him in the process!"

Tiffany was still smiling. "Yeah but he's gorgeous and you have to wear some skimpy outfit. He will die when he sees you."

Skylar hadn't thought about another man in years. At least this wasn't a sec scene she had to participate in. She wasn't sure she could handle that.

"He is covered in head to toe tattoos. I can just see those headlines. No matter what they will always make me look like the bad one." Skylar looked at Tiffany, begging with her eyes to tell her not to do it.

Tiffany started walking toward the bedroom. "So let's start packing! You'll need lots of new outfits for your new introduction to the world!" She yelled from the hallway.

What am I getting myself into? Skylar thought as she followed Tiffany down the hallway to her bedroom.