Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ximena Pov

-Next weekend-

^Ximena's outfit^

I drove my mates to meet up with Jake while Edward was driving behind me with Alec and the girls. My mates and I got out of my car. "Doesn't he own a shirt?" I heard Edward ask me. I shrugged. "This is where I leave you. But I'll see you guys tonight, Okay?" I asked them. They nodded.

They kissed me passionately before walking over to Jake's car. I walked over to Edward's car, and I opened the door on the left side. "Mama has to go right now, but I'll see you later tonight when you get home. be good for your uncle and dads, okay." I told the kids.

They nodded their heads smiling at me. "I love you hija and hijo." I told them. "I love you too, mommy." They said to me, I closed the car door. I got into my car and drove away from them as I went home.

-At the house-

I went inside and went into my room. I cleaned my room and the twins' rooms. It's quiet at the house right now because Dad is at work at the moment, but he will be here in a few hours. Mom is at the Seattle Mall with Alice and Rose while Jasper and Emmett are playing video games. I went back into my room and quickly changed my clothes to dance for a little while. I went downstairs into the family dance studio.

 I went downstairs into the family dance studio

^Ximena is wearing to dance in^

^The first girl only^

^The first girl^

Jasper and Emmett came downstairs to where I was, and I danced with them.

^Emmett and Jasper^

^Japer and Ximena^

^Emmett and Ximena^

Suddenly Dad, Mom, Alice and Rose came home and came downstairs to where we were.

^Carlisle and Ximena^

^Alice and Ximena^

^Rose and Ximena^

^Esme and Ximena^

After mine and mom's dance I heard feet walking around in my room. I know my family heard it too. We ran upstairs to my room, and I slowly opened my door. We then heard a huge thump noise as if someone fell down.

I quickly opened my door and I saw Luis playing dead on my floor. We rolled our eyes. "Luis Mikaelson... I know you're not dead. Stupid Bitch." I said as I threw him on my bed.

Mom hits me on the head. "Why are you here Luis?" Rose asked him. I looked at him and I saw the letter that I sent him. Luis looked at me and I noticed he was wearing my tux from the 30s.

I glared at him. I threw his clothes so he could get out of my wedding tux. He changed into his closet as I put my wedding tux away. "Well, I wanted to be an uncle." Luis told us.

I looked at him as if he was dumb. "You are an uncle. That letter was saying how I had two Kids. Nikolai Cullen and Elizabeth Cullen." I told him. "What did you think the letter said?" I asked him.

Luis thinks. " Uh... that you have 2 giraffes." Luis said, looking at me. We looked at him as If he's dumb. "Still hiding from your family?" I asked him. He nods. I rolled my eyes, and we heard multiple whooshes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS OR MORE... I HAD TO GET READY FOR MY FINALS FOR SCHOOL. HIGH SCHOOL WAS KICKING MY BUT. I'M FREE FROM SCHOOL. SO I WILL BE FOCUSING ON THIS STORRY THIS SUMMER... HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR BEING PACEINT

~ LUV HARMONY