List of Cast & Recurring Cast

(Author's Note: This isn't gonna be the first chapter nor new chapter this is gonna be where everyone meets and gets to know all the cast of this story)

Starting main cast:

1) Michael Jackson as Prince Michael (He's the son of Queen Katrina and King John. He was the rival to Dival who is the pet of Maleficent over Princess Andrea. He's the boyfriend of Andrea and then soon they get married and becomes her husband after and he's the stepfather for Kimberly then later on Andrea and him had their first son after)

 He's the boyfriend of Andrea and then soon they get married and becomes her husband after and he's the stepfather for Kimberly then later on Andrea and him had their first son after)

2) Nina Dobrev as Princess Andrea (She's the daughter of King Stefan and Queen Lilly. She's the love interest of Michael and soon his girlfriend then his wife after they got married and their first child that was a boy and she's the mother of Kimberly from Killian and she's the cousin of Aurora and the niece of Queen Leah and King Steven)

 She's the love interest of Michael and soon his girlfriend then his wife after they got married and their first child that was a boy and she's the mother of Kimberly from Killian and she's the cousin of Aurora and the niece of Queen Leah and King...

3) Angelina Jolie as Maleficent (She's the villain of the story and she's like a mother figure to Andrea throughout her life time and she was once the lover of King Stefan till he broke her heart. She meets King Damon after finding out that he feels the same for her and they get married and they had twins together)

 She meets King Damon after finding out that he feels the same for her and they get married and they had twins together)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recurring cast:

4) Elizabeth Olsen as Princess Adrianna (She's the daughter of King Stefan and Queen Lilly and the sister of Andrea and Andre. She very kind and shy girl around Prince guys until she found her happily ever after later on that turns out to be friends with Prince Michael. She's the cousin of Aurora and the niece of Queen Leah and King Steven)