Chapter 2

I went back to school and was busy with homework. I was wondering around campus one day when I heard my name getting yelled out across the road. I turned to see what looked like Luke running towards me. "Luke?" I asked feeling confused.

"Hey Madz!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I try to take a class here whenever I can, I do online classes during the tour."

"That's cool what is your major?"

"Music Management."

"That's awesome!"

"What about you?" he asked.

"Photography."

"So cool you can take our pictures whenever you need to."

"Thanks!" I laughed.

"So did you talk to Niall?"

"Yeah I tried to but he wouldn't answer me."

"Oh so you want to test my theory?"

"Yeah." I sighed frustrated.

"You ok?"

"No I haven't talked to Niall for like two weeks."

"When will Liam and Laura be home?"

"Next week." I whispered.

"Maybe if he doesn't come around they can talk to him."

"Yeah so what are you up to now?"

"Nothing you?"

"Nothing want to go back to my dorm?"

"Sure." He said and we walked back to my dorm and talk about the new music they started to record.

            We were going through the recent pictures I took and edited on my laptop. There was a knock on my door so I handed Luke my laptop and went to open the door. Niall stood there holding flowers and food.

"Madison." He sighed.

"Hey Niall." I smiled opening the door for him to come in. He walked in and noticed Luke sitting on my bed. "Oh um I can come back?" Niall said.

"No dude stay I am going to head out and go to the flat and write some music." Luke said standing up and hugging me, he whispered, "Let's try something." I nodded slightly and looked at him as we pulled away Luke stroked my cheek and kissed my other cheek. "Call me later?" he asked.

"Yeah later." I smiled. After he left I turned to look at Niall. He put the food on the desk and looked at me. "I'm uh sorry for um not talking to you...."

"For two weeks Niall." I yelled.

"I know, I know Madison I'm sorry that's why I brought you flowers." He said handing me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks Ni but it doesn't help it hurt when you didn't respond to any of my text messages or phone calls. I only knew you were alive because Will told me you were fine."

"I know Madison I'm sorry it was embarrassing waking up in your room, your bed and not remembering how I got there. I was in my boxers you have no idea what I thought happened."

"You could have talked to me about all of that. I put you to bed made sure you were lying on your side so you wouldn't gag on any throw up. I woke up every hour to check on you. That's all that happened and the thanks I get is you avoiding me for two weeks."

"I know I am sorry. I am here to make it up to you."

"You have some questions you need to answer."

"I understand that Madison and I will as long as you eat dinner with me." He smiled sitting on my bed. I moved to grab the food and sit next to him. We ate in silence I turned to Niall and asked, "Why did you tell the 5sos boys to stay away from me? They are like my best friends. They have been nothing but nice to me!"

"I know but the first time they met you I could tell they all liked you."

"Yeah Ni as a friend!" I groaned

"You're not listening to me." 

"Yes I am Niall you are just being ridiculous."

"No I'm not!" he groaned.

"Yes you are plus none of them have ever made a pass at me, Luke finally told me he liked me. You know what I kind of like him too."

"Obliviously you don't care about my opinion." He whispered standing up.

"Yes I do Niall, but you telling me not to trust someone who have been nothing but great to me and my family." I said as he walked to the door.

"Fine then Madison maybe we should take a break in our friendship." Niall said and walked out of my dorm room leaving me crying and alone. 

I know it's not that long but I will hopefully be on the computer a couple times this weekend and post a couple more chapters!! I really hope you enjoy!!!