Just a normal day

Sal pov:

Woke up got dressed as usual and walked to the bus with Larry. I usually sit with ash cause shes my gf, But I haven't sat with Larry in 2 weeks. So I asked her " hey Ash! " I said " oh hey Sal! " She said while hanging up on someone. " Need something? " She said I replied with " yeah actually I was gonna ask if I could sit with Larry cause you know I haven't really sat with him in like 2 weeks " I said nervously " yeah of course you can! " She said " oh ok thanks " I said as I slowly walked to Larry. " What's up Larry " I said, he was listening to sanity falls his favorite band. So I sat down next to him and looked out the window, I tapped his shoulder and said " hey! " He replied with " oh what's up dude! " And then he said " wait shouldn't you be sitting with ash? " He asked I replied " well she said I could sit with you! If that's ok " " yeah dude of course it's fine! " Larry said.

Time skip~

I'm in math class and ash is on her phone talking to someone. I wonder who she's talking to, but miss. Bee caught her and she got detection, I asked if I could use the bathroom but instead I went to detection when I saw ash making out with this random guy?!?. I was mad and sad at the same time, I ran to the bathroom with tears forming in my eyes, until I heard someone crying in the stall, and it was Travis having his daily melt down in the bathroom stall. I said " oh hi Travis, crying again? " What do you care?!? Go away fuckwadd " he said " dude are you ok? " I asked " " does it sound like I'm ok?!? Ugh " he said " what about you why you in here?!? " I stood frozen as tears ran down my face the only thing that escaped my mouth was " she cheated. . . " " Huh? " He said " ASH CHEATED ON MY OK?!? " I yelled while sobbing. He said " wait what?!? " " Yeah. . . " " Well you deserve better " "huh? What did you say? " I said" HUH?!? WHAT UM NOTHING " " ok? "

( I'm sorry if this chapter was long😅)