The birth of a furry

Since I remember I was told my birth was important. Of course this just led to betrayal after betrayal. Though let's not get to that bit quite yet.

     My birth was peculiar in many ways, first of all I came from a man. Second, he was not married and had no affairs. He only developed a deep confusing yet passionate love for Quackity after his country was lost.

     Now let's get into how my birth was in important. First of all that man that birthed me was the President of L'manburg, a new country. I was the first natural born citizen of L'manburg. This may seem like an honorable position speaking I was in the flag, but I was pretty much a failure.

     "Son today is a big day." My father says tightening my tie. This was getting pretty creepy now, I am a 20 year old man.

     " The election I know it is all you can talk about. I already told you that I voted for POG 2020." I reassure him patting him on the back.

     I watch him with smile. He is gonna win the election in sure. He takes a tight breath in and exhales. Then we walk to the stunning platform suspended 7 blocks above the ground with two water falls gushing out the sides. The water lands in a small pool on the ground. The center of the plat form holds three chairs and three microphones. Behind those off to the sides are two more chairs with no microphones for the Vice Presidents.

     I take my place among the many seats in the audience. I look upon my father with pride as I watch my father  and my uncle Tommy take their seats in the platform.

     "I'd like to start the election with a speech." Uncle Tommy begins, "Fundy your adopted." He proclaims.

     "WHAT?!" I shout out of pure depression and confusion.

     It wasn't every day that you realize your whole life has been a lie but it is WHOLE another day to take in when your dad looses the election of his own country.

     J shclatt is the winner of the election. Some of the people among the crowd shout in outrage, others out of delight. Quackity and Schlatt cheer the loudest, their voices booming out of the speakers. I have no words, I look to my father and uncle and see they don't either. All they do is walk down from the platform to join the seats next to me.

     "That fucking bastard man, he probably doesn't even like women." Tommy cusses. I look to my side to see my father, dumbstruck. He stares out to Schlatt and Quackity with a blank expression.

     "As my first decree, as the new President of L'manburg." Schlatt begins but is soon cut off by Tommy, "You fucking American!"

     Shclatt laughs darkly and continues with his speech, "Is to hear-by.... Banish Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit from L'manburg!" He shouts.

     "What?!" I shout again, this time out of outrage. It was one thing for my father to loose the election, it was another for my father to be banished.

     All of the crowed is confused and taken aback by this sudden banishment. Except for Dream. He begins to throw arrows at my armor-less father and uncle. Schlatt screams remarks at My Father and Tommy as they are forcefully pushed out of the country they made together.

     Then they disappear into the woods, with Dream and Sapnap remerging with no dad or Tommy. It was at that moment that realized that this was the new dawn of life. The ending of one era and the start to another.

     At first I can't process any words, I don't hear any words. I have to move on from my own father, no, Wilbur.

     "Ok let's tear down these fucking walls." Schlatt says much more calmer than before. He takes a pick axe and tears down the first black brick of the walls. The walls for my country. The walls that barricaded us from disaster snd dream. Now here I am having to side with him. So be it, maybe this was for the best.

     I take my pickaxe and grip it tightly it in my hand before helping tear down the black and yellow walls along with all the others. I spot Tubbo amongst the others, he seems in pure misery.