New Legs

Jared wakes up on a hospital bed. Both of his legs gone. When did this happen!? What happened!? He starts screaming in hysterics. Hot tears are running down his face. Nurses and doctors run in to check on Jared. No compliance. They sedate him and watch him fall back to sleep. David, sitting in the corner watching the whole thing in fear. A nurse sees him. "Hey (80)buddy you know visiting hours are over right? It's two o'clock man." the nurse sounds unprofessional. He leaves him there and the doctor walks in some time later. She takes the clipboard on the end of the hospital bed. She looks at David with a smile. Her natural red hair in pigtails and her fair skin lighter in the luminescent bulbs of the room. Her light green eyes are cheerful and inviting.

She reads the paper, "You must be David Dishoap." David starts to stutter at her beauty. "Yes-Yes that's me Miss."

She glares at him, the friendliness is nowhere to be seen on her face anymore. "It's Doctor. Doctor Emily." She places the board back down. "A wealthy man donated new legs for this boy. He's lucky that he got hit by the truck of the franchise or he might have not been so (90)lucky to get these new legs that he wants to donate to Jared." an unclear look spreads across David's face. "The franchise is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The man that made the animatronics is going to make your friend here new legs." She gestures to Jared and his loss of limbs.

"Do we need to pay them back?" David asks. The doctor looks at him still with annoyance. "Didn't you hear me? I said donate. No money, no checks, nada." With that she leaves David there with his legless passed out friend.

After getting Jareds new legs, they have made him faster and stronger. It's like there is no weakness in his lower body even if it is just his knees and down that have been replaced. He will be the fastest and win the state track race. He doesn't need to train to walk with his new (100)legs because when he got them and got out of bed he ran around the hospital. It's like these legs were made for running. The person that made these legs is the same person that made those crappy built animatronics in the pizzeria? Jared can't believe it. He loves his new legs. He will win!

David drives Jared to the state champions; Jared wanted to run there but David was worried. They arrive and Jared finds his trackmates. They have decided that Jared is the last one to run because he's the fastest. Jessica, the one that was the fastest, is furious. She knew that Jared wanted to get faster. She convinced herself that he broke his legs on purpose so he could get new ones to be the fastest. She wants to destroy him but she also wants to win the track race.

(120)The race starts. There are 6 groups and 2 sections. Section 1 goes first and has a few minutes to finish. After all the people in section 1 go, section 2 starts. After all the people finish it time for awards. Jareds group is group 4. They are in section 2. It finally reaches them. Jareds teammates run. It reaches his turn. He's going to win. Samuel passes him the baton and Jared sprints. He passes two people, then three. Now he's in first. He's going to win. Just a little longer. A little farther. He will win. Jared slips on the red dirt track and sees 2 people pass him. Jared is infuriated. The people turn into Foxy. Foxy the Pirate. They turn their heads around and mock him. Behind him the people turn into the other animals in pirate suits. Fear fills his mind. He needs to get up and run. He tries to stand. Jared is paralized. Surprisingly his legs stand him up by himself. He starts running. The top half is paralizde while the bottom half is running. (130)Jareds legs catch up to the two Foxys and pass them. He gets closer to the finish line. His legs stop and his body is back online by himself. Jared stumbles unexpecting this change. Panic and adrenaline keeps him running.