I'm back gotham!!! Part 1

A few years ago there was a legend that a girl that can befriend all she was given the title 'queen of gotham' because she brings out the best in the people of gotham but she had to go to paris because her parents got a bakery there. She promised that she'll be back no matter what some of the people that still remember her hope that she remembered to come back to her home.

Marinette's pov

After all of the bullying I finally had enough and I talked to tikki about my idea and she said I could so all I have to do is ask dad and grandpa "Hey um dad can I go to gotham to see grandpa?" I asked "Sure nette you need to get out of this toxic environment but only if he says yes." dad said "OK I'll go see if he says yes" I say running up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~with the batboys~~~~~~~~~~~

'rrrrrriiiiinnnnnnggggg ~ rrrrrriiiiinnnnnnggggg~

"Hello this is Jason todd answering for Alfred pennyworth.....sorry but I think you have the wrong number alfred doesn't have a grand daughter goodbye bitch." 'hangs up' "Master jason who was that?" "Oh just someone thinking they could fool me by saying their your grand daughter-" jason was cut off by alfred running to the phone calling back the number everyone in the room thought alfred was going to tell them to never call this number ever again but they were wrong "I'm sorry sunshine for not picking up the phone.....he called you WHAT sorry sunshine but I'll have a talk with the person that called you that.....of course you can goodbye sunshine see you then bye I love you have a safe trip." 'hangs up' "Jason Peter Todd.....what you called her was unexcitable......no more guns and going on patrol for 2 months." "WHAT THATS NOT FAIR!!" "YES IT IS YOU CALLED HER A BITCH and when you meet her you will bow down on your knees and BEG for forgiveness at the airport till the queen of gotham forgives you for what you done." "WAIT she's coming back!!" jon asked  "Yes she is." All anyone could think was who was the queen of gotham and how jon knows her.(pretended jon knows marinette since kindergarten).

~~~~~~with marinette~~~~~~

"DAD HE SAID YES I'M GOING TO START PACKING I LEAVE IN 2 DAYS!!!!" I yell from upstairs "OK PACK AND COME DOWN TO EAT DINER TOMORROW YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS OKAY?" dad yelled back "OKAY THANK YOU DAD!!" I yelled back 

Time skip because I'm being lazy right now :( The next day

"Yes chlo I'm going back home." marinette said over the phone to her bestfriend in an empty classroom "Yes chlo I'll be extra careful there and I'll make an announcement that I'm coming back home....ok bye chlo see you after school love you bestie(no homo even though I'm gay)." what marinette didn't know was that someone was listening into her conversation "MARINETTE HOW COULD YOU!" the guard dog yelled "what did I do now alya?" marinette asked with a bored tone "YOU MADED NINO BREAK UP WITH ME SO YOU COULD HAVE HIM ALL TO YOURSELF YOU SLUT!!" the guard dog cried out voices of her classmates calling her 'slut' 'bitch' whore' and many others but the only thing she could think of why would nino break up with alya?

after school

"MARINETTE WAIT!!" marinette turned around to see who was calling her "nino??" she asked confused "marinette I'm so sorry I didn't stand up for you I tried to tell alya that lila was the lair and that you were innocent but she didn't listen to me and told me that if  I took your side that she would break up with me and now she would dig her nails in to my arms if I try to defend you and now she started to leave bruises on my arms and I just wanted to apologies to you!" marinette was speechless she thought no one knew lila was lying but he knew and tried to stand up for her but alya made him stay quite tell he descend to break up with her "Nino I forgive you be my friend again?" she asked " thank you dudenette." " come on nino lets go we're meeting up with the gang before I leave." "wait where are you going?" nino asked confused on to where she was going "I'm going back to gotham I promised to them that I would go back home to them." she said