moving?

Pov : you woke up to your mother standing by your bed waiting for you to wake up. It seems like your mother is quiet shaken up.

Your mother- hey honey.. We have to talk.

Y/n- *you yawn * hi mom what's up?

Your mother- you have to live with your aunty and uncle for awhile.. Mommy and daddy have to leave this place... It's to dangerous for you to be here.

Y/n *you look at your mother in shock, you see your mothers tears flow out of her m/c eyes*

Your mother- you remember mei mei right. Your little cousin?

Y/n- of course I do mama. *You say while getting up and packing*

Your mother- I'm going to get the bus pass you are riding alone. I'm so sorry my sweet child.

*you see your mother walk out of the door. You smile to act strong for the both of you*

You are finally finish packing. You slowly walk down the stairs caressing the rails as you Vision your future.

You notice a backpack. It is filled with your arts and crafts. You thought to yourself.

*I need to honor my parents and make then proud.* you thought to yourself.

You hugged your parents and finally went on the bus.

You find you seat and sat down. You looked to your right to look out the window. You did a slight smile to your parents to signal that your okay. You start to shut your eyes while the bus started moving. You started drifting off to sleep.

You had a dream about your old times with your parents.

<you used to be a famous female boxer at age 11 people loved and adore you. But secretly you only did it for your parents to make them proud >

In your dream you remember being pushed and knocked out cold, all you hear is people staring and laughing at your younger self. as your black anxiety seeps in.

-you woke up sweaty and shaken -

You look to the side seeing a boy with blond hair to the side of you he had a black hoodie on and a bird cage next to him.

Stranger- o-oh I didn't mean to scare you, you where breathing hard so I wanted to see if your okay.

*As the boy spoke he sounded like a singer with a Angelic voice he sounded familiar you thought *

You had no response for a quick second

Y/n- oh I'm sorry! I'm still half asleep.
You say as rubbing your eyes

The strange boy sat next to you

Stranger- anyway my name is tae you- I-i mean tae.. What about you?

Y/n- my Name? My name is y/n L/n.

Tae - oh what a beautiful name
Tae took off his black glasses while taking a glance off of you.

Tae young's pov

She's so beautiful. I hope she doesn't find out my identity.

You looked at his light brown eyes.

HOLY SHI- he's so cute *you thought to yourself while looking into his eyes *

Tae - so tell me about yourself? Why is a beautiful girl like you riding alone?

Y/n- I had to leave my home country. I'm going to live with my aunt and uncle. You say while looking down at your art designer bag.

-The bus did a sudden bump -

Your clothing designs Fall out of your bag on the floor.

Tae - ohhh? What's this?
He said in a teasing voice.