𝟎, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩

・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。・。.・゜.・゜・。.

MAY 25, 2004
[SECRET FACILITY, NEW JERSEY]

       𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 the room scientists walked around the room as they fixed test on the machine and calculated them while looked to the front as they heard the door slammed and watched as their boss, Dr. Mariana De La Vega walk down the corridor as everyone looked up and stood up as they saw their boss walking "Good Morning everyone, now we don't have long so let's get straight to it." said Mariana walked in front of the machine "Okay, can someone bring out subject 0050 for me?" asked Mariana as two scientists brought in a girl with her head down like she was asleep and they carefully put her down on the bed and strapped her down.

"Okay, can you hand me that syringe?" asked Mariana as one of the assistants passed over the syringe, Mariana nodded her head as thank you and walked over to the little girl and moved some hair out of her face "I'm sorry mi amor but when your older you will understand why I did it, te Quiero mucho Esmeralda, con todo mi alma y corazón," Mariana said with a shaky tone as tears fell down her face and injected the liquid that was in the syringe. Mariana went back to the machine and set the settings.

Mariana pulled the lever as she saw gold lines form on her daughter's body as  her daughter woke up with a gasp as she broke the restraints and looked around until her gaze landed on her mom and ran to her "Mami, what's happening, I feel weird." said Esmeralda clutching her hand and looking at the scientists weirdly "Hey, I know you feel weird but everything is going to be, we just need to do some test, okay?" Mariana said as she bent down to her height.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。・。.・゜.・゜・。.

JUNE 5, 2016
[AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK]

𝙎𝙊𝙁𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋𝙎 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 heard as Wanda Maximoff, compels a knife across the room as it stops right in front of Clint Barton's head "Holy Shit!" said an unknown voice as Wanda looks to the voice and sees a girl, no older than sixteen, "Guess we should've knocked." Clint said as Wanda dropped the knife as she recognized him "Oh my god! What are you doing here? And who's the kid?" asked Wanda looking at the girl skeptically.

"Oh, I'm Esmeralda De La Vega, and he brought me here to help or something like that." said Esmeralda jokingly but fell quiet as Clint looked at her "Disappointing my kids. I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on.." said Clint as he shot arrows to both sides of the room and as he nodded to Esme to follow and ran to the door "Wait! You guys should not be here." said Wanda as Clint and Esmeralda stopped and turned to her