forty-six

harry
you know you're the biggest asshole on the planet!! i hope you rot in hell.

greg
nice to see im unblocked.

harry
fuck you greg. why would you do this to me?

greg
i just did you a favor. think about it harry. do you think that you can have a real relationship with this guy. you and i belong together. we can have something real and pure.

harry
greg, we never had anything real from the moment we started dating. you continued to break my heart over and over again and i was an idiot falling for it every single time. but now i finally found someone who makes me the happiest ive ever been in a long ass time and you go and expose our fucking relationship?! do you not understand what you have done?

greg
harry i made mistakes but i do love you. otherwise why would i continue going back to you? that's love. not this silly little romance you got with this pop star.

harry
do you not understand how manipulative that just was? i fell for that multiple times because i thought no one would ever love me like you do because you continued to tell me that. but you're so fucking wrong. i found someone who loves me way more than you ever fucking could.

greg
eventually you'll see it my way.
Read.
**********
harry groans in frustration before blocking greg once again.

zain rubs her back as he was on the phone with his management team. they were currently discussing what they could do to turn this around it their favor.

zain wasn't objecting any ideas. of course he wanted to run it by harry first before they do anything.

"yeah. ill let her know. see what she thinks. okay. thank you. bye." zain ends the call as he continues to rub harry's back.

"baby, come on we got to discuss something's."

"greg is such a manipulative asshole."

"i know. he'll get his. i promise. but we need to handle this first okay?"

"okay. you're right. what did your team say?"

"they think putting you in one of my music videos would be great. we keep things low-key for a while and stay off of any form of social media. then we shoot the music video and that's how we announce to the world we've been seeing one another and we're happy and shit. ill do an interview and make greg out to be the bad guy that he is. it'll get my fans to turn on him and the media will eventually change the story up and just focus on how happy we are instead of greg exposing our relationship."

harry hums. "that's not a bad idea. i like it. when do we shoot the music video?"

"not for a while. right now we need to lay low. let the attention be focused on someone else for a change. once it's off of us then we can fly out to la to shoot the music video without being seen."

"okay. i-that sounds okay i guess."

"if you're on board so am i. just let me know if you have any ideas or objections okay?"

harry hums.

"thank you for being so cool about this baby. i know it's hard on you. and i know that you know your life is gonna change completely now that we're out to the public. but im right beside you okay?"

harry smiles. "i know. and i love you for it every second of the day." harry kisses him passionately.
***********