Saliha Sultana

___________________________________

SALIHA

AGE AT START OF BOOK:— eighteen

eighteen

CURRENT AGE:
eighteen

BIRTH NAME:
Isobel

CURRENT NAME:
Isobel

STATUS:
alive

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Greece

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Istanbul, Turkey

BOOK:
The Fairest Sultan

[ close friends/allies ]
- currently none

[ enemies ]
- currently none

[ Frenemies ]
- currently none

[ love interest ]
- Sehzade Selim

[ (current) children ]
- none

________________________________

BACKSTORY:

—  With all the madness raging on in the Ottoman Palace and within the great family to protect her family from falling into a deeper hole Mihrimah Sultana comes up with a plan to lure her brother away from his current obsession onto a girl chosen not by her mother but her, her perfect pawn— after searching all the villages far and close for the most educated and beautiful girl to give to her brother she finds Isobel, a common-born girl yet is filled with joy, spirit, and innocence— so Mihrimah does something horrid and orders men to rip her from her family just for her own good— little did she know Isobel isn't as innocent and forgiving as many like to think, and after seeing her helpless parents beg for their lives revenge is what she wishes for the most and if it means that she has to charm a Sehzade and trick him to falling for her just to get so she will do it, but what the sweet girl doesn't know is that the heart wants what the heart wants and she can't always push away her feelings for a man she thinks she is falling for even if that means having to choose between revenge and love. Revenge for all the people who died just for her to be taken from her parents, or being happy and in love with a man who she hoped she would hate.