Author Time

Hey hey, look it's me the guy who loves making Bloombolt fanfictions, uhhh I hate doing these author notes so after making these note and such...I'll give yall a nice short small story since I don't want ya just reading these and leaving without any content

Anyway uhh back to me. I've been sorta have been busy with school so there's that and there's also me not having good ideas to write for these so I've been cooking up something good and reading other peeps stuff to get somewhat an idea on what to write but overall that's what's been happening, anyway that's all and here's a short story for ya

Hope you enjoy and thanks for the support. Love all of you and enjoy :3

__________________________________________________________

Happy Together

Ash and Chloe were walking down the street, groceries in their opposite sides of their hands while the hands that were closer to another held onto each other. Ash and Chloe smiled as they walked down the street. Street lamps lighting the way for them.

It was rather cold that night so they were wearing warm clothes and they had grabbed some stuff from the store they forgot.

Soon they made it to their house and they let themselves in. Ash opened and closed the door behind them, locking it in the process. "Mom! Dad!" They heard a yell and running coming down the stairs as a boy who looked 7. Looked at them and smiled happily before running toward them.

"Well someone looked like the missed us." Ash said while hugging him. "Where's Pikachu, William?" He asked him, as if one queue Pikachu came down the stairs, along with Eevee trailing behind him.

"Pika!" Pikachu yelled out before jumping onto Ash's shoulder. "Hey there bud, thanks for watching him." He thanked his electric buddy. "Pikachu" Pikachu did a little salute, and then Chloe began to walk toward the kitchen. "You guys wanna watch a movie tonight?" She asked to which they both agreed to the idea.

Pikachu and Eevee looked at the scene and smiled, before walking into the living room to sit by the fire.

Ash, Chloe and William began to put things away and once done, they began to make hot cocoa, Ash began to set the living room up and soon they were ready.

They turned on the TV, went to their streaming apps and began to look for a movie.

They finally found one and they began to watch it, they were happy. Ash and Chloe sat by one another while William sat in between them. Mesmerized by the movie and Ash and Chloe shared a sweet gentle kiss. And they smiled at one another.

Soon it began to snow as they watch their movie and slowly drifted off to sleep as the night went on, happy to be together.