The School Play

After all their hardwork it is time for the school play. Reporters, media, parents, audiences can't wait to watch the play. The kiss of Romeo and Juliet.

Kim: Hey momma!

Kris: Hey, kiki, koko and kourtney!

Khloe: hey bruce!

Bruce: Hey ladies! Hey scott!

Kourtney: Mom this is Pattie, Justin's mom a.k.a Kendall's future mother-in-law.

Kris: Good evening Miss Mallete. Nice to meet you!

Pattie: Evening Mrs. Jenner, nice to meet you too. Justin been talking alot about you.

Kris: really! Same goes to Kendall!

Kris and Pattie chit chat together, Bruce with Scott and ofcourse the Kardashian sister's gossipping.

The play starts, everyone stopped whatever they are doing. Attention given on the stage.
Mrs. Darbus as the story teller.

Mrs. Darbus: Good Evening ladies & gentlemen's, boys & girls. In tis lovely evening I proudly present to you a play entitled Romeo & Juliet , the history of love. Enjoy!

In a castle...

Kendall (Juliet) : oh father! Please it doesn't mean that if I a princss I have to marry a prince! Please father let me make my choice. Mother help me mother.

Steve(The King): Don't you ever dare to obey us Juliet! I am your father and I am the king the decision is on me. You have marry Prince Lavey.

The act in the play very well.

The climax..

Greg(Prince Lavey) : Guard! Get Princess Juliet!

Justin and Kendall ran away and Justin a.k.a Romeo fight for his love Kendall a.k.a Juliet. The war ends, and....

Kendall: Romeo, thanks for saving me.

Justin: oh, Juliet I have been keeping this for a long time since the day in the garden. I want this to be a history of us. I love you Juliet.(Justin grab Kendall's waist and kiss her)

The audience gave a big applause for them.. At the end of the play Justin and Kendall dance like in a royal ball. They dance gracefully.

Closes curtain..

After the play...

Reporter: Justin can you explain a little about the play & Kendall Jenner?

Justin: As you watched just now it is about the history of romeo and juliet. A long last love that maybe will be my story one day.

Reporter: What do you mean with the love story will be yours one day?

Justin: well Kendall and I are officially couple.

The reporters shoot Justin with few questions. Meanwhile a reporter came to Kendall to have a confirmation.

Reporter: Kendall is it true about you and Justin Bieber?

Kendall: yes! We are officially coupled as shown on instagram. (Shows off her ring)

To prove to them they kissed lovingly to each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: reporters knew already! Next chapter is the spreading of their love story to the news and ofcourse Selena! :) keep reading :D