Chifuyu {Soft Corner}

No he acts the same way he acts to everyone else

*You said it frustrated because of the argument you are having with your longtime bestfriend*

Oh come on how can you not notice it? He definitely is kinder and sweeter to you than anyone in the class, dude legit won't spare us a glance without attitude and coldness and for you he has the sweetest eye smile *senju said*

Maybe he's just not having a good day and the time he talked to me he was just having a better day or something regardless he doesn't like me like that or has a 'soft spot' for me *you said*

Oh come on isn't it obvious *senju said dropping her shoulders*

No it is not so stop it *you said*

Just focus more on what he does for you *senju said*

I focus enough, you know i have a huge crush on him , if he had a soft spot for me or gave me any kind of special treatment i would be the first person to know *you said*

That's because you keep denying it when deep inside you know you get special treatment from him, from now on try to acknowledge it okay *senju said*

Ok ok i guess I'll try focusing harder than i already am geez *you said*

After that chifuyu entered the classroom while carrying notebooks in his hands

Great let's begin from now *senju said and dragged you with her to chifuyu who was distributing the notebooks*

Hi chifuyu!! *Senju greeted*

*Chifuyu coldly nodded until he saw y/n standing beside senju feeling shy. Chifuyu's attention quickly went to y/n and smiled brightly proving senju's point*

Oh hi y/n how's your day *chifuyu asked making y/n look at him with a shy smile while senju nudge her elbow and smirked to which y/n nudge her back*

Umm hi my day is good how about yours *you awkwardly said making chifuyu realised that you felt awkward*

I'm good too anyways I'll go finish off distributing these , see you around *chifuyu said and walked off as you take a deep breath*

See told ya he was different around you *senju said*

No he wasn't that different i mean he does nod when you said hi what else he was supposed to do

Mhm and how are you going to defend the fact that he only greeted you and asked about your day and how he didn't even bother to ask about me *senju said asking for an explanation but you just stood there blankly*

Go on I'm listening why did you stop *senju said*

Maybe he did not notice you... okay i don't know can you please shut up

Yeah yeah whatever but keep in mind that he does have  a soft corner for ya *senju said and went to her seat making y/n think of it*

Fuck *you whispered to yourself and walked to your seat before looking at chifuyu who was already looking at you with a soft smile and you just awkwardly smiled back*

*Timeskip ko chemistry class*

Teacher : okay so now that I've already explained... go ahead and choose your partner for a small assignment

You was about to ask senju but when you went to her she already had a partner. Senju told you that the person came up to her and asked her so she couldn't say no

You look around searching for a partner then you saw a bunch of girls gathering around chifuyu to be his partner

Sorry but i already have a partner *he said*