2/4

Author's POV

Y/n entered her old apartment with her luggage. Yes, she left his apartment, his house. She couldn't pretend anymore to be happy, to be okay, when she was not… she was tired of his fake acts.

His presence was affecting her more. It broke her more to see the person she loved so much lying to her every single second for another woman. She didn't want him to look worse in her eyes. She didn't want to end things in an ugly way even if he cheated on her, because there was a time when he was there with her when she lost her father, the only family she had….no relatives, no friends, no one was there when she needed someone by her side.

She won't forgive him for breaking her heart, never. But she would never deny that he was there with her when she had no one. She would always be grateful to him for that. And moreover, she needed to get herself together before ending ties with Jungkook.

Entering her room she threw herself on her bed burying her face in the pillow and sobbed. She cried her heart out, she let out all the tears that she was holding till now. Jungkook cheating on her was something she never ever imagined. It was not like their relationship was not on good terms, they were fine. It was just him who decided to cheat.

Y/n;
I can't just sit and cry over someone who doesn't know my worth, huh, I have to buy groceries for myself! It's just 11! Get yourself together Y/n! //she said to herself//

_

Paying the bill for the items she bought, she left the shop.

While walking on the way to her apartment she bumped into someone's back who suddenly came in front of her.

Y/n;                                                                                ?? ;
Oww!                                                                           Oww!

The man turned around to see the person who bumped into him, while Y/n looked up to see the person who suddenly came in front of her.

?? ;
Miss Kang?!

Y/n;
Ahh! Dr. Kim!

Taehyung;
Just Taehyung! And we meet again!
Y/n;
Ok and yeah we met again!
Taehyung;
You live nearby or what?
Y/n;
Ah... Yes!

Taehyung;
It's nice to meet you again, Miss Kang! //he smiled//
Y/n;
Just call me Y/n and I'm really thankful for yesterday!
Taehyung;
It's Okay!

//suddenly Taehyung's phone started ringing interrupting them//

On call

Taehyung;
Yes?
Taehyung;
Okay... I'm coming…

Taehyung;
Miss Y/n, I have to go to the hospital now, and we may meet again as I live nearby too…
Y/n;
Ah... It's okay. Work comes first and I'll be looking forward to our next meeting... If that happens.
//she laughed a little//

Taehyung;
Okay then, bye Miss Y/n.
Y/n;
Bye~

With that Y/n was about to go when Taehyung stopped her.

Taehyung;
Miss Y/n!
Y/n;
Yes?
Taehyung;
Why wait for an accidental meeting when we have technology?
Y/n;
Hmm?

Taehyung;
Let's exchange numbers!
Y/n;
Huh? Uh.. Okay…

//then they exchanged their phone numbers//

Y/n;
Umm, if I text you… Can you meet me?
Taehyung;
If I'm free... Then definitely.. But will you ask me to meet you?
Y/n;
Umm... I just want to thank you properly for helping me that day... So...