2

"Why is Ji Hoon texting you?"

I widened my eyes and thought for a moment. Why is Ji Hoon texting me again? "I don't know?" I shrugged and looked at him, genuinely not knowing why one of his friends was texting me. I was just answering to his messages, I didn't try to know why he was texting me.

"Y/n," His eyes changed as he held my phone. "I don't like you messing with my friends, you know that." He kept reading the message Ji Hoon sent me.

"Hey, I'm not messing with them. He himself texted me. I just answered, because I'm polite. He did nothing to me." I reasoned with him, wanting to prove my point, what else was I supposed to say. Those are facts and I wasn't going to just block him for no reason.

"Okay I get it. But he's bad news, he just wants to hit and dip. I'm telling you that for your own good, you know that I love you." He gaslighted me, with his soft and pretty voice he always uses when he wants me to listen to him.

"Don't use the three-words when it's to gaslight me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding. But you know what I mean. You do you though." He gave me my phone back and took his own. I noticed he had a lot of notifications. I wanted to be nosy but kept my thoughts to myself and waited patiently.

"Stop seeing me as girl, I'm a twenty years old woman Jungkook." Although I rolled my eyes, I couldn't help but smile. It made me feel good when he would act protective about me and tell me he loved me. "I'm not the sixteen years old teen I was before."

He threw his head back to laugh. "I still see you as a small and petite girl." He tilted his head and sweetly smiled at me.

"You need to stop," I chuckled, but remembered something. "Don't play that game with me or I'm bringing it up, again." I mischievously smirked as I remembered an embarrassing story of his that happened when he was going through puberty.

"Order number 13?" A woman shouted our order number so we could go and get it. Because I wanted to be nice since Jungkook payed, I went and took the bags full of food and smiled at her, after thanking her.

As I approached the entrance, Jungkook trailed behind me. I heard him say 'Hi' to someone as he pushed the door wide to let me walk out of the fast food, and as I spun around to see who it was, I saw two girls entering the fast food, one of them was still looking at Jungkook with a slight smile while faintly blushing.

"Who's that?"Even though I already knew the answer, I asked out of curiosity. Because of the way she was staring at him, it was evident that he had a thing with her. "Do you know her?"

He grabbed one of the bags and headed over to his car, which was parked near the door. "I took her out on a date and then fucked her." He pushed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "Can you put the bags between your legs? If I put them in the backseat, I don't want them to fall." He said, as we climbed into the car and buckled our seatbelts.

"How are you taking a girl out on a date if it was just to fuck her?" I was baffled. So is this how men are? What if that girl was really interested in him and wanted to get to know him, but her chances are ruined now, 'cause he already had what he wanted. "If you just wanted to fuck her, why didn't you tell her directly."

"I felt like taking her out on a date, because she's a gold digger and it's funny to me how these girls act, because I have a little bit of money." He scoffed, but focused on the road at the same time. "I get being a popular tattoo artist pays off."

"How old is she?"

"She is twenty-two years old." He turned right and joined the other vehicles on the road. "Even the sex wasn't that great. She went home after I forced myself to finish." Because there were no cars around, he raised the speed a little as he pressed the pedal. Jungkook's area became more and more familiar to me as we kept on driving a bit further in the streets.