Story Generator

I got a short story generator to write me a story. I gave it information like characters, and adjectives but not a real prompt. This is what I got.

Y/N L/N looked at the dull shovel in his hands and felt angry.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his hot surroundings. He had always hated dry Camp Green Lake with its healthy, high holes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Stanley Yelnats. Stanley was a sarcastic Coward with handsome leg and tall arm.

Y/N gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brave, aggressive, water drinker with buff leg and brunette arm. His friends saw him as a boiled, bewildered Brute. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a jealous Zero.

But not even a brave person who had once made a cup of tea for a jealous Zero, was prepared for what Stanley had in store today.

The sun shone like running yellow-spotted lizard, making Y/N jumpy.

As Y/N stepped outside and Stanley came closer, he could see the anxious glint in his eye.

Stanley glared with all the wrath of 7487 sinister sad scorpion. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want revenge."

Y/N looked back, even more jumpy and still fingering the dull shovel. "Stanley, I'm back," he replied.

They looked at each other with hurt feelings, like two rabblesnatching, real rattlesnake panting at a very smart , which had indie music playing in the background and two tough uncles shouting to the beat.

Suddenly, Stanley lunged forward and tried to punch Y/N in the face. Quickly, Y/N grabbed the dull shovel and brought it down on Stanley's skull.

Stanley's handsome leg trembled and his tall arm wobbled. He looked tired, his emotions raw like a solid, silly snake.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Stanley Yelnats was dead.

Y/N L/N went back inside and made himself a nice drink of water.

THE END