°7°

Millions of Pain

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

"W-what...?" Jungkook stuttered, couldn't believe what he just heard, and for an unknown reason, he felt his heart stop before beginning to beat again but at such a fast pace that he thought it would fly out from his chest if this continued seconds further. Immediately, he clutched his chest area and held on there; feeling the thump against his palm.

It was loud and clear in his ears.

"Y-you're such an asshole in the morning, General Park." Jungkook spat out and heard the same raspy voice chuckle in return; sending once again a wave of electricity through his back and spreading throughout his whole body as he clutches his chest area more tightly unconsciously, feeling his heart almost drop.

'Whatever you say, Jungkook. We both know you like it.-'

Jimin's lines were cut off as later on Jungkook heard a sound of a door opening and the footsteps of someone greeted his ears, making his lips curved into a thin line and his sense perked up; couldn't help but to wonder who it was. Is it a man...? A military too...? Was it his friend...? Questions filled Jungkook's mind by the sudden situation but nevertheless he kept quiet and decided to focus on the moment before assuming something.

"Jimin..." Was all Jungkook could hear before unrecognizable words followed after the name as his body froze; realizing the bunch of questions in his head was answered instantly when his ears once again were greeted by not a man as he guessed- but instead a woman's voice. And a sly one too on top of it all.

And of course, like before... A wave of different feelings hit his chest; but rather than tingling excitement or heart beating fast, his chest was welcomed by pain punches that were almost as if they wanted to break his rib cage. Jungkook closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, wondering what he did to suddenly receive these kinds of emotions.

'Alright, I need to go Mr. Jeon. General Park is honored to be at your service.'

As soon as Jungkook heard the statement, he immediately hung up as he leaned his forehead against Jimin's house's door while clutching both his chest area and the smartphone in his hands. His mind flew back to the barely heard voice... It's a woman... You don't need to hear it twice... But who is she? She called Jimin in an informal tone...Is she a friend? But the way Jimin immediately held their talk said otherwise... So she is something more then? A groan escaped from Jungkook's lips as he turned around, leaning his back against the door; still closing his eyes tightly.

Why is he feeling like this? It hurts... Jungkook couldn't explain how it feels and where it comes from but he feels as if someone just ripped his heart out. It's the kind of pain that you feel, but you can't touch. A pain you know of, but can't explain, a pain so fierce you go insane. The unknown pain that clutches your heart and burns in your soul, the pain in your life too strong to carry on, the unknown pain that clouds your mind and devours your every thought, the pain that's unheard of, and the pain that's not seen.

Why? Why is he feeling like this? There's nothing to be hurt of so why?

Shut it, Jungkook! Why do you even care?! You want nothing but his dick remember?! Jungkook screamed mentally, trying 1000 ways to stop what he currently feels and thinking back on what his brain let out; it was right. The only thing that he wanted is the piece of the male- it's the first thing he craves on the first day. Lust... Nothing more and nothing less. Just that. But now what? Why is he suddenly greeted by multiple feelings he never thought he had in the first place? Where did they even come from?