ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 [ ᴀᴅʟᴇʀs ᴠs ᴍsʙʏ ]

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

After a month of training, this is the day they been waiting for.

The match against Schweiden Adlers versus MSBY Black Jackals. Their other friends and former teammates came to watch the match and support their old friends.

As you can see.... Its Kageyama, Ushijima, and Hoshiumi VS Hinata, Bokuto, Atsumu and Sakusa.

Karasuno's former boy's volleyball team sit on the same bleachers. Talking to each other on what happen to them this past few years and they bet on who or which team is going to win.

They look at the former freak duo who is having a eye to eye battle. Then suddenly Hinata break their eye to eye battle and hug his old friend.

"Kageyama-kun long time no see and what kind of hairstyle is that" He laugh as he pointed his hair

"My hair is fine your isn't" Kageyama angrily shouted.

" Oh mine is fine too.... Damn bro you gain fat "

"Bro i feel like your insulting me. "

"Ahh am i that obvious---" " BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama finally shouted it. This is the first time he shouted it in front of Hinata.

"What did you just say.... Stupidyama?" Hinata ask

~•ON FORMER KARASUNO'S BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM'S SIDE.

"Nothing change" Sugawara said as he watch their two former teammates.

"Yeah but this time Kageyama finally shouted that line to Hinata HAHAHAHA" Tanaka said

"HAHAHHA yeah right i only hear that line to Kageyama when he's whispering angrily to himself." Nishinoya said

"Didnt you say that Hinata play beach volleyball this past few years?" Tanaka ask his wife which is Kiyoko-Tanaka Shimizu

"Yeah why?"

"But why Hinata isnt tan? He is so white" Tanaka commented

" Hinata is strict to his skin and hair so...." Shimizu said

~•BACK TO COURT

The game started with Adlers serve, which is Romero.

𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔶 𝔨𝔢𝔫𝔪𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔣𝔱

The game ended up with Hinata's attack..... Hinata spike the ball and game the last point that makes the Jackals won.

"That was a great game Romero-san" Hinata spoke Portuguese

"Yeah right HAHAHA long time no see Ninja Shouyou"  Romero said as he tap Hinata' s shoulder.

"Is that Rubens? Woah your already grown up... Last time i saw you, you were just month old " Hinata said

" Hahaha oh yeah my son is your fan. He keep rewatching your match in internet" Romero said and hold his sons hand " Hey little guy i thought you said your going to say hi to Ninja Shouyou?"

"Oh..  hi little guy im Hinata Shoyo.... " Hinata greet Rubens who is hiding behind his father. " Do you want me to signiture this tshirt?"

Rubens nod shyly as he give his Marker and Shirt to Shoyo

"Your so cute Rubens i hope one day i saw you playing volleyball just like your father... Ok see yah Romero-san im going to my teammates"

"HEY HEY HEY HINATA HEY" the certain owl shouted

"Bokuto-san Hey" hinata said as he look at his boyfriend's sit and he saw him smiling at him.

"Are you ready?" Sakusa suddenly ask

"Yeah kinda nervous" he honestly said

"You have our back" Atsumu said while patting his back

"Good luck Hinata Shoyo" Ushijima said

"Wish you luck " Kageyama said

"Thanks"

Hinata look at the other side of the Gymnasium he saw his and Tsukishima's family.

He also look at Daichi and Sugawara and signal to them.

" Tsukishima lets go downstairs" Sugawara said. Tsukishima just nod

Their other friend left.

"Tsukkibabe how was my game?" Hinata ask when he hug his boyfriend he look at the staff and nod.

" Hey Tsukkibabe ill gonna tell you something" Hinata said and step backwards a bit.

Tsukishima realize that the other players is already in the bleachers and they are the only one standing there.

"We can talk about it in the bleachers" Tsukishima shyly said

"No this is important." He seriously said " Tsukkibabe its been 6 years since we became couple. Yah know what when im at Brazil everyone ask me if i have a girlfriend i said i dont have.... And that day girls started to flirt around me" he said

Tsukishima feel something is wrong so he carefully look at Hinata and  suddenly saw the small mic on Hinata's jersey.

" They keep pestering me so that's why i decided to say that truth that i already have you... So when your going to pay visit in Brazil once again dont get confused when everyone recognized you because i kinda did something stupid" Hinata scratch his cheeks " I ask father to put our anniversary picture together in the billboard in front of our company. "

Tsukishima look at him as if he was the most stupidest person he know

" .... Uhmm i want to apologize that we didn't celebrate our 6th year anniversary. Uhmmm Today in front of my friends, people in this gymnasium, and in front of our former teammates and family----"

Suddenly his and Tsukishima's family walk holding something and a bouquet of flowers. Their friends and former teammates also came out holding pice of papers.

Tsukishima suddenly step backwards when Hinata kneel.

•••••(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ•••••

sᴏ ɢᴜʏs ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇʜᴇ

ɢᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɴᴇxᴛ

ʀᴇᴀᴅ....ᴠᴏᴛᴇ....ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ...ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ