𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

INTRODUCTION.

'' 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮;
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟,
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭. ''
                        - john doe.

 ''                        - john doe

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

EMIKO SMITH had a nice life ; a group of friends she adored , parents who loved her and a damn good job as a medical scientist. But then, right at her job, a weird illness appeared that caused rash, swollen limbs and muscles with a danger of choking to death.

After a while she and her fellow analysts found out the illness came from a green beetle. a small insect that lived in the small corners of houses in egypt. last time they checked , they weren't poisonous.

So here , Emiko's research started. Determined to find a cure for her people she started travelling, even when someone told her specifically not to do it.
She was adventurous and thrived on danger.

Eventually she ended up in England, hearing about an exhibition about Ancient Egypt in one of their museums. It peaked her interest , and not only her interest . . someone was watching her from afar.

STEVEN GRANT had an equally as succesful life ; a good job , a date . . a wonderful home . . Or so he let his mother think when he talked to her on the phone. While in reality he lived in a shitty apartment , high as a kite on six coffee's a day and worked at a museum. As a guide? No; at the gift shop. Not the ideal job according to him but hey, it was the closest he could get.

Steven Grant has no idea he shares a body with a mercenary. So he has also no idea that he has been threatning famous scientist Emiko Smith for the past few months. Yikes.

What is even more awkward , is that he happens to bump into his victim with a piping hot coffee in hand on the way to his job!

Ouch.

━ Two completely different words collide with one another and get pulled into the adventure of a lifetime. But it is not just them who is partaking in this grand adventure. Oh no ; there are always enemies, and you certainly don't want to mess with the greatest enemy of all . .

Time.

CAST.

oscar isaac  as marc spector / steven grant / jake lockley
phoebe tonkin as  emiko smith
rami malek as jeremiah
angela serafyan as dinah khalfani
john boyega as benjamin khalifa
ana de armas as amren
moon knight cast as their characters

DEDICATIONS.
to those who have a pure heart , like anubis commanded it. friends, this one is for you.
dizzyhacker , empathyswifey , mijaspouse , em and other wattpad-less friends.

to SaGeSuki , who managed to make this beautiful cover for me. thank you.

AUTHORS NOTE.
it did take a while . . but it is here.
a new fanfiction written by yours truly after a year being filled with a writersblock. i sincerely hope you all are going to enjoy it. updates will be sporadic and whenever i have and find some time in my busy schedule.

i missed writing almost as much as i missed interacting with you all. so please, leave a vote , comment wherever. whether it be inline or in pms. i love reading your comments. they make me truly happy.

to those who are familiar with me on discord ; in the cast list , you see one or two of my most famous characters . be ready for some mischief and chaos from their side ;)

have fun while reading !

all the love,
dana.