𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚 > [ chapter one ]

I REALIZER AFTER POSTING THAT I MESS UP SOMETHING!!! I'll edit it tom𝘼 polearm was shot aiming at the crow sitting in the electric wire

𝘼 polearm was shot aiming at the crow sitting in the electric wire. With a caw from the crow it flew up, barely missing the polearm.

"State your fucking business." Hye-Yong ordered

The crow laughed. "Only you have the boldness to try kill a God." The crow flaps it's wings and fly towards the Hye-Yong. Landing on his shoulder.

"If you're only here to chat. I demand you to leave." Hye-Yong voice was filled malice and aggression.

"Yes yes your highness. I came to give you a quest. Do you partake?" The crow said seemly grinning although not visible. You can tell.

"What are the rewards?"

"Happiness."

"Fuck off you stupid crow."

"HAHAHAHAHA, You we're and have always been the most entertaining player. If you complete this quests, I might give you the antidote that you so desire off." The crow proposed.

Hye-yong's wouldn't dare take a quests given by the Gods. When a God gives a player a personal quests, it means only one thing. It ends with the player dying.

But He couldn't refuse. Even the slightest chance this bastard crow will give the antidote, he will take it.

"Okay. What do you need me to do."

Thunder came as the crow grinned happily.

'What a feast the other Gods will have. Kekekeke'

__________________

Chapter one is very short. As I like to make the firsts chapters short. Anyways I hope you enjoy. Next update is unknown!