3 real life.

Kimi had been celebrating the win of some driver. He didn't care who won the race in America. He would be getting free drinks if he came along and kept Seb and Lewis company. He wouldn't have been surprised if Max, Lewis or Charles had won the race. He got free vodka, that's all he cared about.

He heard this angelic voice laughing loudly over the music. He looked around the room, caught sight of this average height girl with big blonde bouncy curls dancing on the dance floor. Laughing at what he could only think were the dumb dance moves another girl was making. Kimi was instantly in trans of this girl.

The girl had turned around as if she felt his eyes on her and waved at him. A big devious grin on her lips. Downing a shot of vodka before she had turned her eyes away from Kimi. Almost like she knew that she had him wrapped around her finger.

"What you looking at?" Seb asked.

"Nothing." Kimi said, looking at the German.

Seb looked at the crowd of dancing people but he doesn't see anyone that he thinks Kimi would be looking at. Mostly just young girls and guys, that look too extreme for Kimi's taste, seb knows what Kimi likes, a bit of a tough girl that isn't shy to drink a lot. Isn't too shy to test his limits.

Who loves to do things with him and isn't scared to do something dangerous or new. That is challenging and very bubbly, who could handle the world with ease and shrugs at how it works. Does her own thing and doesn't let herself be influenced by the way people think. Seb knows what Kimi is into.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" A group of people shout on one side of the club.

The drivers head to where they are shouting from. Seb sees an average tall girl, wearing some high boots. Long curly blonde hair that turns a bit blue by the blue lights. A glow in the dark shirt in the colour of white, which by the lights is bright blue. Tight leather jeans that hug her slender yet curvy body.

A row of about ten shots on the bar, with her standing on one side and a big guy standing opposite of her. She has this smug smile on her face, a devil like glint in her eyes. A friend of her standing next to her, talking to her but she shrugs her shoulders.

"3...2...1...GO!" Some guy yells.

Kimi watches how this girl downs her shots like it's nothing. One after the other, quicker than the guy she is racing to drink all of it. With wide eyes and pride he watches the girl down the last shot. Yelling something in Finnish.

"Fuck yeah!" She yells in Finnish.

Seb shakes his head, of course the Finnish girl knows how to out drink an American guy. She shows him the middle finger and does a little dance before she flips her hair and walks away, coming their way. Passing Seb and Kimi, he notice how Kimi looks at her. Almost a love sick puppy look on his face.

Seb doesn't see how she looks at Kimi but he knows that his friend is in love with the little badass girl that heads to the bar. Getting a round of drinks while some guys yells that she is only 19 of age and gets drinks. She flicks him the middle finger and downs the two shots.

She turns to the two and winks at Kimi, who shows her one of his rare smiles. She disappears into the crowd, Seb sees his change to tease the fin with his little crush on the badass kid. He pushes the Fin's shoulder, making Kimi look at him. Who seems to snap put some kind of trans.

"You like her!" Seb teases.

"So what." Kimi says. "I'm too old for her."

Kimi casts his eyes down to the floor for a moment. Of course the girl that checks of all the boxes of his dream girl would be teenager. A teenager that can drink more than any of the young drivers. A girl that knows that she has him under her spell.