Mitch Marner

My Best friend walked in the room squealing, "what are you on about Y/B/F/N?" I said as she ran in my room holding up tickets to front row seats at the Toronto Maple Leafs arena. "OMG" I yelled knowing I could make a sign for mitchie and get a puck :) I was so excited!

We were at the arena before I knew it I was so excited! I made the poster for Mitch and put it against the glass.

It said "off the ice my favorite is mitch but on the ice it's #16!" I saw him and waved. He waved back and smiled oh.my.god. Mitch marner just smiled at me #fangirlmoment he came over and flipped a puck. I was crying. I hadn't gotten a puck from him yet this and last year.

-mitchie pov-
I saw this gorgeous girl standing behind a poster I assume she's wearing my jersey her sign read; "off the ice my favorite is mitch but on the ice it's #16!" Aww. She was so pretty I flipped her a puck. And smiled yea I flip pucks to people but I don't smile at least not all the time. But I smiled at her I skated back to the bench walking down the tunnel because warmies were over. I walked back out after decided to ask her to meet me at the locker room. I grabbed a stick that I wasn't using (I got 3 sticks per game in case one breaks) I wrote "your really pretty. Wanna meet me by the locker room? Signed mitchie<3" I drew the heart.

I skated over to where the girl was. I gave her the stick and she cried more then she did before nodding uncontrollably. Awwww.

-your pov-
He gave me a stick and I read what he put I melted at the thought. I shook my head yes. I WAS GONNA MEET MITCH MARNER AT THE LOCKER ROOM. Ahhhh!!

It was the end of the 3rd period we swept them with a 5-0 shutout for Fredrick Anderson. Good for him! I told Y/B/F/N that I was going to go to the bathroom cause I didn't want her to freak out I hid from her that he wrote on the stick.

I walked down to where the locker room was and security was there. "Mam I cannot let you in." The security guard said. "No but you don't understand Mitch Marner gave me this stick signed too. He told me to meet him at the locker room entry." I stated obviously not lying. "CANT. Sorry." He said about to pick me up until I saw Mitch standing there. "Don't touch her let her in." He said. The security guard looked at him then back to me and let me through. "Thank you" I said. "Of course."

He smiled and hugged me as we walked to Starbucks I obviously texted Y/B/F/N that I was going out by myself. He ordered and I ordered pulling out my credit card "total is 7.05." The cashier stated. "Okay." Mitch and I said in unison pulling out our credit cards. He pushed mine away and put his in the card reader. "Wow. Rude." I said making a fake pouty face. "Okay." He said and pulled me back into him as we walked down the street.

—-hiiii——
Sorry it was short but it's an imagine for a reason if ya want part two let me know!!! Hope you like it:)