𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

Y/N pov

I hop on the train to go to London with a little bag, just the stuff I need clothes and toiletries. I put my AirPods in and send a quick message to Tom to tell him at which time I will arrive at the station. Thankfully time is going to get me at the station because being in London on my own it's not reassuring am I get lost or end up in dire straits.

Like always I might be worrying for nothing... right?

Tom wakes up in a hotel room in London. He takes his phone to see his notifications, Wilbur will be planning something for Tom and Y/N next week and a message from Y/N telling him which time he will arrive at the station.

He gets dressed and go take the breakfast downstairs. After eating a good breakfast he goes back to his room, gets his bag, hands in the key and goes towards the station.

Walking towards the train station, he takes his phone out and starts to film in the streets, the tube and the station. At the station, he waits for Y/N but Tom arrived a little too early, the train only arrives in 30 minutes. So Tom decided to go to a little café to drink something while waiting for Y/N.

While waiting, Tom scroll through Instagram and saw that Y/N put on a story. It's true that now he has more followers than before since his beginning on the Internet. Tom sees the story, it's been up for two minutes, he must have signal. So Tom decided to write a response.

"Hurry up!"

"Wdym hurry up? 😂"

"I'm waiting you slow"

"I don't drive the train boy!"

"Don't care hurry up!"

"SHUT UP XD"

"Hehe"

"Don't you dare left me with a hehe"
Seen

25 minutes have passed since the train is about to enter the station. Tom goes in front of the panel announcing the train and waits here for Y/N.

I get off the train walking with a crowd of people was the main entrance to find my love waiting for me, looking at everyone trying to find me.

I decide to run towards him and he finally noticed me. I give him a big hug.

"I've missed you!"

"Me too!"

The boys released each other from the embrace to share a kiss.

"Those two weeks are going to be the best of my life so far!"

"I hope they will! You want to go somewhere precisely or just walk around?"

"Well mostly visit London, I've never really visited before."

"OK we can do that, we'll just have to stop somewhere for an hour, I have to do a podcast with some people sorry."

"Don't be! It's only an hour, we have all day!"

Tell smiles looking at Y/N understanding what he has to do with his career even though he shouldn't have to deal with all of this.

Both of the boys leave the station, holding hands to go on the tube, going towards the centre of London.

On the program, visit the famous parks such as Green Park and Hyde Park, going across Buckingham Palace and Westminster Palace got a complete visit to London for the newcomers.

Both of the boys are taking photos of each other in some of the places they visit goes including a restaurant near Carnaby Street. Y/N took a salade in case he had a stomach ache from eating something big and Tom took a big old burger, he didn't have the same worries as Y/N.