2| thank you universe

I still cannot believe that I got isekaid. B-but why do I miss Earth? It might be because I am destined to die. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In the glorious kingdom Allaena, there was a commoner known as Amelia Krystal Lawrence. Her family was the first in line to become nobility if a noble family lost their status.

She was enrolled in the Régalien Royal Academia, a school attended by rich commoners and nobles, where she was 'bullied', which was just Lilith ignoring her for her status. After all, would you expect a future queen to interact with commoners?

Lilith's fiance, the crown prince, Sylvestre, noticed this and saw how Amelia looked visibly upset and decided to disguise himself and talk to her.

He fell in love but there was one problem, members of the royal family weren't allowed to marry commoners. So what did he do?

In order to reduce backlash, instead of divorcing his fiance, Lilith, he convinced her brother and his right hand man, Lionard, that Lilith and her mother were going to kill his father and him to take control over the duchy.

Blinded by rage, he killed both of them like how Shitvestre wanted. After that happened, the duke and Lionard were labeled as 'murders' and were imprisoned. Families with a lower status climbed up the social ladder, and so did Amelia's, who were now nobility of the Lawrence household. Shitvestre was now free to marry her and she was now not bullied anymore.

This plot is pretty shitty, I know, but it's for 8 year olds. This book was the last gift given to me by my brother before we were separated. And I cherished this book.

This seems like a standard isekai, so my dreams for my future will probably not go down the drain! 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Rosalyn groaned.

"What is it"

"MAKE ME A COFFEE!"

"Why"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO BITCH"

"Alright Rosa, but please change out of your school uni-" Evan was cut off with Rosalyn grabbing his phone

"WHO ARE YOU TEXTING!?"
"ITS JUST MY SISTER"
"YOU DON'T HAVE ANOTHER SISTER. I AM TELLING MOM THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"

"MOM MOM EVAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE SAID THAT HE WAS TEXTING HIS SISTER!"

"Sweetie, Evan does have a sister, show me the convo."

"Mom no-"

"This may be your sister who you are talking to, but it says that you have been on a date. I am truly disappointed in you Evan. Didn't I say no dating till 15?"

"Y-yes"

"I'll be confiscating your phone. For a year."

"MOTHER BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TALK TO MY SISTER"

Alita, their mother placed a finger on his mouth. She gently said "Its time you forget about her. We are the only family you have. Otherwise, you are all alone."

"Worthless, and alone." she spat.

"Thank you for informing me, Rosalyn, now go do your dishes Evan."

 ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hello?" Renee's social worker asked.

"He's not picking up... I guess he won't be able to attend her funeral. I'll call him later"

But he never picked up. 

For he too had died.