I Love TEJA

Along with Arshita whole bus was smiling and staring at them which made Teju self-conscious. She avoided looking at them, she turned her gaze towards Karan who was concentrating on road and his mouth was moving. She realised he was talking to her, she concentrated completely on him blocking her mind from the questionable eyes.

K: What do you think should we do a  night stay here or continue our journey. I feel staying here is a better option kal mahalakshmi mandir ke darshan bhi kar lenge and then leave, as Ghat ahead will be dangerous to cross in night. Should i stay in highway or city Mein jao.....

T: Haan one sec will send one of the boys
Omi Karan is calling.

She called Omi and got up startling Karan. He became confused if he did something wrong by questioning her.

Karan had thought she believes in God a lot and he had listened a lot about Kolhapur mahalakshmi temple so he suggested. But did she felt bad. And he went in his over thinking mode not even hearing what Omi was asking......Omi nudged him

O: What happened
K: Haan I was saying should I continue or stop to eat something aage ghat hai need to go slow till the time we will cross the ghat it will be late anyways its 7 kya bolta hai should we eat something.....
O: Will you be able to cross the ghat in night navigator ko dhayan dena padega light kam hai raste Mein samne wali Gaadi and khai sabka khayal rakhna hai......
K: I will drive but ask the navigator.....
Omi looked at Karan confused thinking abhi kya hua....

Teju a bit embarrassed, a bit blushing knowing all in the bus are looking at her ran to her seat and covered her face with her hands and bended down to avoid looking at anyone.

Omi came and looked at all, nudged her she avoided looking at him, thinking it might be one of the girls. Omi went close to her

O: Bhabhi
T(Jerked and looked at him confusingly) : huh
O: Bhabhi hi bolna padega na
T(Blushed) : Hmm boliye
O: Navigate kar lengi ghat Mein it's night toh  light kam hogi
T: But karan suggested to stay back here at Kolhapur going tomorrow to the temple have breakfast and continue the journey.
O: He didn't told me he asked me to eat something and baad Mein he will drive non stop and we will reach Goa by midnight or late in night. And bungalow hai toh i was ok idhar bookings dekhna padega.
T: Let's stay back all are tired also and instead of staring at us u all get busy in searching for a hotel even if 2 rooms mille we will manage girls in one and boys in other. What say
Omi smiled he looked at others.

O: Okay a change in plan all search for hotels for night stay here in Kolhapur 2 rooms bhi chalega and bhabhi (slowly he mouthed to Teja) aap janab ko please city Mein enter karwaye we will share you the location. Kal darshan karke hi niklenge.

Pra: Hotel kyon book krna hai. Tai Aatya ko call karu kya she might help.
T: Nahi aai ko tune bataya hai hum karan ke friends ke Saath Hai else problem hoga
Pra: Haan sabko bataya hai Arshu didi ne
T: Phir bhi call up at home and tell them. Let them call Aatya.

Tejasswi got up and asked  Nishant to give company to Karan for few minutes

T: U knew....
A: We all knew, the way you were behaving at home and later when you were panicking yesterday when he didn't picked your call we knew u like him
T: I like him as a friend, matlab I like to spend time with him. Even when he knew I won't talk to him he used to drop me at home, he was next to me from so many months like a shadow u can say I am used to him, I like his sincerity but I don't like him like the way you are thinking.
A: ( ajjinagujje, we were getting excited like that only or is this madam not ready to accept) Teju do you like him the way you like me
Teja looked at her somewhat uncomfortable with her question. It's the same question she had in her mind from past few days and she knew the answer to it meant betraying Rahul and his memories.... She wanted to avoid it. She gave a blank look to Arshu....